CHOCOLATE FUDGE ICING RECIPE - BBC GOOD FOOD
Use this easy chocolate buttercream recipe for rich and smooth icing every time - ideal for finishing birthday, celebration or party cakes
Provided by Cassie Best
Categories Afternoon tea, Dessert, Treat
Total Time 25 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Yield Covers 1 x 20cm sponge cake (serves 12)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Put the chocolate in a heatproof bowl, suspended over a pan of barely simmering water. Stir every now and then until melted. (Alternatively, melt in the microwave, stirring the chocolate every 20 secs so it doesn’t burn.)
- Remove the bowl from the heat and leave to cool a little. Meanwhile, put the butter and icing sugar in another large bowl and mash with a spatula to combine (this will prevent you covering the work surface in icing sugar), then whisk with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Sift in the cocoa and pour in the melted chocolate and milk, then mix again until smooth, and use to ice your chosen cake immediately. Will keep in the fridge for up to a week, but remove an hour before using to bring it back to room temperature, and beat well.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 309 calories, FatContent 16 grams fat, SaturatedFatContent 10 grams saturated fat, CarbohydrateContent 38 grams carbohydrates, SugarContent 38 grams sugar, FiberContent 1 grams fiber, ProteinContent 1 grams protein, SodiumContent 0.3 milligram of sodium
WHITE CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE - OLIVEMAGAZINE
Our white chocolate fudge cake is quick and easy to make, looks fantastic and is guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser
Provided by Lulu Grimes
Categories Afternoon tea, Dessert
Total Time 1 hours
Yield Serves 12
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Butter and line 3 x 20cm sponge tins. Melt the butter and chocolate carefully together, then pour into the bowl of a mixer and cool for 10 minutes. Don’t worry if it separates when it cools.
- Beat the butter and chocolate mixture for a couple of minutes and then beat in the eggs one by one, alternating them with batches of sugar. Add the vanilla, the flour and baking powder and beat on low to make a smooth batter. Divide the mixture between the sponge tins and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the edges come away from the sides of the tin and a skewer comes out clean. Be careful not to overcook the cake or it will go very brown as there is a lot of sugar in it. Cool in the tin for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack.
- To make the frosting, whisk the flour into the milk over a medium heat and whisk until the mixture thickens. Stir in the chocolate and vanilla and cool. Beat the butter and sugar together until they’re light and fluffy, then beat in the chocolate mix until you have a light, fluffy mixture. Layer the cakes up with some of the frosting and then frost the outside. Decorate by grating over some more white chocolate.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 784 calories, FatContent 46.8 grams fat, SaturatedFatContent 28.3 grams saturated fat, CarbohydrateContent 80.8 grams carbohydrates, FiberContent 1.4 grams fiber, ProteinContent 8.9 grams protein, SodiumContent 1.1 milligram of sodium
More about "chocolate icing fudge recipes"
ULTIMATE DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 50 minutes
Calories 159 calories per serving
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine cocoa and baking soda; blend 1/3 cup melted butter. Add boiling water; stir until well blended. Stir in sugar, eggs and remaining butter. Add flour, vanilla and salt. Stir in pecans and chocolate chunks. , Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake 35-40 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool.
CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE RECIPE - OLIVE MAGAZINE RECIPES AND ...
CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
MICROWAVE FUDGE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
CHOCOLATE CHIP ICING RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
CHOCOLATE FUDGE BUNDT CAKE - KING ARTHUR BAKING
20 CHOCOLATE CAKE MIX RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE - INSANELY GOOD
FUDGE PIE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES