CHOCOLATE-COVERED CARAMEL CORN RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Chocolate-covered caramel corn. Disposable roasting pans work great for mixing. Store in airtight containers or resealable plastic bags.
Provided by ala
Total Time 1 hours 41 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 1 hours 21 minutes
Yield 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place 1 bag popcorn in the microwave; cook on high until popping begins to slow down, about 2 1/2 minutes. Repeat with remaining bags. Open bags carefully; divide popcorn between 2 shallow baking dishes. Mix in peanuts.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Combine brown sugar, margarine, corn syrup, and salt in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring enough to blend. Simmer, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes. Remove from heat; mix in vanilla extract and baking soda until mixture is light and foamy.
- Pour brown sugar mixture over the popcorn-peanut mixture; stir to coat.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring every 25 minutes, until a cooled piece of popcorn is crunchy, about 1 hour.
- Line a flat work surface with waxed paper. Pour popcorn onto the waxed paper. Break up any large clusters.
- Melt chocolate almond bark in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each melting, 1 to 3 minutes. Pour into a resealable plastic bag; snip off 1 corner. Drizzle melted chocolate over popcorn. Let popcorn cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 544 calories, CarbohydrateContent 54.6 g, FatContent 37.3 g, FiberContent 4.7 g, ProteinContent 8.2 g, SaturatedFatContent 9.6 g, SodiumContent 658.5 mg, SugarContent 22.3 g
CHOCOLATE-COVERED CARAMEL CORN RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
Looking for a crunchy snacks idea? Then check out this chocolate and caramel popcorn recipe.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Total Time 3 hours 50 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 200°F. Remove any unpopped kernels from popcorn. In very large roasting pan or very large bowl, place popcorn and nuts, or divide popcorn and nuts between 2 ungreased 13x9-inch pans.
- In 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar, corn syrup and salt. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Continue cooking 5 minutes without stirring; remove from heat. Stir in baking soda until foamy.
- Pour sugar mixture over popcorn mixture; toss until evenly coated. If using bowl, transfer mixture to 2 ungreased 13x9-inch pans. Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on foil or cooking parchment paper. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In medium bowl, place 3 cups popcorn mixture. In 1-quart saucepan, melt chocolate chips over low heat, stirring constantly. Drizzle chocolate evenly over 3 cups popcorn mixture; toss gently to thoroughly coat popcorn. Spread in single layer on foil or cooking parchment paper. Cool about 2 hours or until chocolate is firm. Add chocolate-covered popcorn mixture to remaining popcorn mixture; toss gently to combine. Store tightly covered.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 330 , CarbohydrateContent 27 g, CholesterolContent 15 mg, FatContent 3 1/2 , FiberContent 4 g, ProteinContent 6 g, SaturatedFatContent 5 g, ServingSize 1 Cup, SodiumContent 150 mg, SugarContent 17 g, TransFatContent 0 g
More about "chocolate covered caramel popcorn recipes"
ULTIMATE CARAMEL CHOCOLATE POPCORN RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 01 hours 25 minutes
Calories 419 calories per serving
- Preheat oven to 250°. Place popcorn and nuts in a greased roasting pan; set aside. In a large heavy saucepan, combine brown sugar, corn syrup, butter and salt. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir 5 minutes. , Remove from heat; stir in baking soda (mixture will foam). Quickly pour over popcorn and mix well., Transfer to two greased 15x10X1-in. baking pans. , Bake 1 hour or until dry, stirring every 15 minutes., In a microwave, melt each chocolate separately, adding 1 teaspoon shortening to each 1/2 cup chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over popcorn mixture; let stand until set., Break into clusters. Store in an airtight container.,
CHOCOLATE COVERED POPCORN (BOY SCOUTS COPYCAT) CARAMEL ...
Total Time 2 hours 30 minutes
Calories 234.1 per serving
- Popcorn can be stored at room temp or in the refrigerator. Just keep cool so it doesn't melt.
CHOCOLATE COVERED CARAMEL CORN RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 1 hours 10 minutes
Calories 953.7 per serving
- Place the cooled caramel corn and peanuts, if using, in a large roasting pan or on a large cookie sheet, single layer, and drizzle chocolate over lightly. Using a baggy with the corner snipped off, will help drizzling the coating over top.
SALTED CHOCOLATE CARAMEL POPCORN | DIETHOOD
Total Time 40 minutes
Calories 387 kcal per serving
- Garnish with chocolate chips and serve.
CHOCOLATE COVERED POPCORN RECIPE – MELANIE COOKS
Total Time 25 minutes
Calories 371 kcal per serving
- Remove the bowl and break up the popcorn with a spoon into chunks.
CHOCOLATE CARAMEL POPCORN RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK
CHOCOLATE COVERED CARAMEL POPCORN | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY ...
CHOCOLATE CARAMEL POPCORN RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
CHOCOLATE COVERED CARAMEL POPCORN BALLS | TASTY KITCHEN: A ...
DARK CHOCOLATE CARAMEL POPCORN (MOOSE MUNCH COPYCAT ...
CHOCOLATE CARAMEL NUT POPCORN - HOOSIER HOMEMADE
HEALTHY CARAMEL POPCORN - CHOCOLATE-COVERED KATIE
AIR FRYER CARAMEL CHOCOLATE POPCORN - FORK TO SPOON
CHOCOLATE COVERED CARAMEL CORN - SHUGARY SWEETS
CHOCOLATE CARAMEL PRETZEL POPCORN RECIPE — BITE ME MORE