More about "chocolate bubble recipes"
GERMAN CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH COCONUT-PECAN FROSTING RECIP…
Serve up a winner to the chocolate lovers in your family. This towering German chocolate cake needs three layers to show off its sweet chocolate cake and creamy coconut-pecan frosting. It's a tower of delicious homemade German Chocolate Cake that will make eyes go wide when you add it to the table. This dessert reaches new heights as the must-make cake for every celebration.
Provided by Pillsbury Kitchens
Total Time 2 hours 50 minutes
Prep Time 30 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 3 (9-inch) round cake pans with shortening; lightly flour. In 1-quart saucepan, melt chocolate with water over low heat, stirring frequently. Cool.
- In large bowl, beat 2 cups sugar and 1 cup butter with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy, scraping bowl occasionally. Add 4 eggs, one at a time, beating and scraping well after each addition. Beat in chocolate mixture. On low speed, beat in remaining cake ingredients until well blended, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour batter evenly into pans.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans 5 minutes. Remove from pans; place on wire racks. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In 2-quart saucepan, cook 1 cup sugar, the evaporated milk, 1/2 cup butter and 3 eggs over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to bubble. Remove saucepan from heat. Stir in coconut, pecans and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Place 1 cake layer, top side down, on serving plate. Spread with 1/3 of frosting. Repeat with remaining cake layers and frosting, ending with frosting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 560 , CarbohydrateContent 63 g, CholesterolContent 145 mg, FatContent 6 , FiberContent 2 g, ProteinContent 8 g, SaturatedFatContent 14 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 340 mg, SugarContent 46 g, TransFatContent 1 g
EASY MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP ICE CREAM RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
CHOCOLATE FUDGE BUNDT CAKE - KING ARTHUR BAKING
NIGEL SLATER’S RECIPES FOR BUBBLE AND SQUEAK FRITTERS, AND ...
HERSHEYLAND | EXPLORE HERSHEY PRODUCTS, RECIPES, CRAFTS & MO…
BUBBLE TEA / BOBA TEA RECIPES
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP GRANOLA BARS - ONCE UPON A CHEF
CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE DOUGHNUTS - KING ARTHUR BAKING
MEXICAN CHOCOLATE CHILI RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
JELLY BEAN RECIPES | JELLY BEAN FLAVOR COMBINATIONS