CHOCOLATE-COVERED BACON RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
It's a hit at state fairs everywhere, but you can make this salty-sweet concoction at home. Some say bacon is perfect as is, but chocolate makes everything better! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 40 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Yield 1 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 400°. Thread bacon strips, weaving back and forth, onto twelve 12-in. soaked wooden skewers. Place on a rack in a large baking pan. Bake until crisp, 20-25 minutes. Drain on paper towels; cool completely., In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Brush onto both sides of six bacon strips; sprinkle with toppings as desired. Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet., In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Brush onto both sides of remaining bacon; decorate as desired., Refrigerate until set. Store in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 212 calories, FatContent 14g fat (8g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 10mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 252mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 19g carbohydrate (17g sugars, FiberContent 1g fiber), ProteinContent 5g protein.
BUCKEYE COOKIES III RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
These are like little peanut butter and chocolate balls. You basically mix it all up together. It is a perfect recipe to do at a sleepover or for parties. It is pretty simple and it really doesn't take too long. It takes about as long as chocolate chip cookies do, maybe a little longer, but if you love chocolate and peanut butter, you'll love this.
Provided by Sally Forsythe
Categories No-Bake Cookies
Yield 3 - 4 dozen
Number Of Ingredients 6
- You'll need wax paper, a double boiler, a cookie pan, and a medium bowl. In the medium size bowl, mix peanut butter, butter, vanilla, and confectioners' sugar (mixture will be stiff).
- Shape into balls and place on a pan covered with wax paper. Place into the refrigerator.
- In double boiler, melt chocolate and shortening. Pour into bowl and dip balls with chocolate. Refrigerate for thirty minutes until chocolate is firm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 400.4 calories, CarbohydrateContent 45.5 g, CholesterolContent 13.6 mg, FatContent 24.4 g, FiberContent 2.7 g, ProteinContent 6.4 g, SaturatedFatContent 10 g, SodiumContent 137.9 mg, SugarContent 40.8 g
More about "chocalate dip recipes"
CANDIED ORANGE SLICES DIPPED IN CHOCOLATE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 2 hours 30 minutes
Calories 196.3 per serving
- Work quickly with the slices if the chocolate becomes to thick for dipping, place it over the 120 degree water again until it reaches 88 to 91 degrees.
GROUND BEEF RAMEN NOODLES - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
DONATE TO NEW YORK CATASTROPHIC INJURY FUND IN HONOR OF ...
RECIPE ARE PERFECTS – FREE DAILY RECIPES
WHEEL OF FORTUNE FOOD AND DRINK | ANSWERS
TURDUCKEN COOKING INSTRUCTIONS – CATULLO PRIME MEATS
OLD FASHIONED POTATO CANDY - BELLY FULL · EASY RECIPES ...
HEALTHY SNACKS | BUY LOW CALORIE SNACKS UK | HOLLAND & BARRETT
EJ201 AND EJ202 SUBARU ENGINES - AUSTRALIANCAR.REVIEWS