CHINESE VEGETARIAN FRIED RICE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Fried rice is an Asian-inspired dish that has become so popular and now available all over the world. I'm a big fan of this rice. Making it is simple; combine cooked rice with sauteed vegetables and meat of your choice, season with soy sauce and ready to serve. I love to eat this rice on cold winter night.
Total Time 20 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Yield 2 Cups, 1-2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Soak, wash the rice and cook it in pressure cooker for 3 whistles along with carrot, peas and water or use left over rice.
- Heat oil in a wok or large pan and add red chillies and garlic. Saute for 2 Mins until red chillies turns dark brown.
- Add onion to a pan and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add all veggies( brocoli, bell pepper, corn, snow peas and white part of green onion) saute this for 2 minutes Sprinkle some water and cook this for 3 Mins by placing lid on top.
- Now add pepper, salt, sugar, black bean paste(opt), tamari and soy sauce. Mix well with veggies. Cook it for another 2 minutes.
- Finally add the rice. once you add your rice to the wok, turn the heat to high. Your wok or pan has to be so hot that it makes every single grain of rice to jump and dance off in the wok. Stir-fry tossing continuously for about 5 minutes (adding in more soy sauce and black pepper if needed to suit taste).
- When the rice is heated through, add the bean sprouts into the pan. Mix thoroughly. Finally add the green part of green onion. Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 922.3, FatContent 29.3, SaturatedFatContent 3.9, CholesterolContent 0, SodiumContent 2749.4, CarbohydrateContent 146.7, FiberContent 10.2, SugarContent 17.7, ProteinContent 20.6
THE BEST CHINESE FRIED RICE RECIPE | HOW TO MAKE EASY ...
This Chinese fried rice has the flavor those other recipes are missing. Tastes like takeout. I want to dedicate this dish to Bergy, whose recipe "AM & B's Indonesian Mehoon" has inspired this dish. Make sure you season your rice with salt before it cooks. Add some butter to the cooking water, as well. Other seasonings should be added before you cook, as well, so it has time to get inside the rice. If you like sesame flavor, add 1 tsp. of it after you add the green onions, but do not use it as a cooking oil because it easily burns.
Total Time 28 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 18 minutes
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in wok; add chopped onions and stir-fry until onions turn a nice brown color, about 8-10 minutes; remove from wok.
- Allow wok to cool slightly.
- Mix egg with 3 drops of soy and 3 drops of sesame oil; set aside.
- Add 1/2 tbsp oil to wok, swirling to coat surfaces; add egg mixture; working quickly, swirl egg until egg sets against wok; when egg puffs, flip egg and cook other side briefly; remove from wok, and chop into small pieces.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in wok; add selected meat to wok, along with carrots, peas, and cooked onion; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add rice, green onions, and bean sprouts, tossing to mix well; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add 2 tbsp of light soy sauce and chopped egg to rice mixture and fold in; stir-fry for 1 minute more; serve.
- Set out additional soy sauce on the table, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 497.8, FatContent 16.3, SaturatedFatContent 3.1, CholesterolContent 80, SodiumContent 606.8, CarbohydrateContent 64.6, FiberContent 3.7, SugarContent 5.6, ProteinContent 22.3
More about "chinese veggie fried rice recipes"
VEGETABLE SHRIMP FRIED RICE RECIPE - CHINESE.FOOD.COM
Total Time 15 minutes
Calories 547.2 per serving
- Add shrimp, top with some scallion, and serve.
CHINESE FRIED RICE, VEGETABLE FRIED RICE | VAHREHVAH
Total Time 18 minutes
Calories 65.399999999999991 per serving
- Cook basmati rice separately with little salt. Cut carrots, beans, spring onions and green chillies into very tiny pieces and boil them separately with little salt. Take 2 tblsp of oil in the sauce pan and heat it. When it is quite hot, put boiled vegetables into it and fry them for 6-7 minutes. Add little china salt, soya sauce to veggies and cook for 1 minute. Add basmati rice and mix well and fry for 2-3 minutes. Add 1 tsp of pepper powder at the end.
VEGETABLE FRIED RICE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 55 minutes
Category Main Dishes, Rice, Fried Rice Recipes
Calories 299.1 calories per serving
- Increase heat to medium-high and stir in cooked rice, green onions and soy sauce. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add peas and cook 1 minute more. Remove from heat. Add sesame oil and mix well. Garnish with peanuts, if desired.
HEALTHIER VEGGIE FRIED RICE RECIPE BY TASTY
Calories 1880 calories per serving
VEGETABLE FRIED RICE RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
Total Time 15 minutes
- Add the steamed vegetables, rice, scrambled eggs and soy sauce. (Also add oyster sauce here, if desired.) Continue to saute, stirring occasionally, for an additional 3 minutes. Stir in sesame oil and cook for one minute, then remove from heat. Serve immediately.
VEGETABLE FRIED RICE - CHINESE RECIPES FOR ALL
10 BEST CHINESE EGG AND VEGETABLE FRIED RICE RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHINESE VEGETABLE FRIED RICE - TWO KOOKS IN THE KITCHEN
VEGETABLE FRIED RICE: USE WHATEVER VEGGIES YOU HAVE! - THE ...
THE BEST CHINESE FRIED RICE (EASY 15-MINUTE RECIPE ...
VEGGIE FRIED RICE RECIPE | EASY VEGETARIAN VEGAN CHINESE ...
VEG FRIED RICE RECIPE | VEGETABLE FRIED RICE | CHINESE ...
CHINESE VEGETARIAN FRIED RICE WITH APPLES RECIPE BY ...
CHINESE EGG FRIED RICE RECIPE | VEGETARIAN FRIED RICE ...
VEGETABLE FRIED RICE WITH CASHEWS RECIPE
FRIED RICE - TRADITIONAL CHINESE RECIPE | 196 FLAVORS
THE BEST FRIED RICE (BETTER THAN TAKEOUT!) - CHEF SAVVY
VEGETABLE FRIED RICE (????) - OMNIVORE'S COOKBOOK
VEGETABLE FRIED RICE RECIPE | CHINESE BIRYANI | RESTAURANT ...
SEASONING FOR CHINESE FRIED RICE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...