SPICY PEANUTS | CHINA SICHUAN FOOD
- Soak the peanuts with water overnight until you can easily remove the skins.
- Then drain the peanuts slightly and rub the peanuts with both hands forcefully. The skins will be separated. Then peal the remaining skins.
- Transfer the peanuts into an air-tight bag and freeze for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Place peanuts into a pan and add enough oil to cover. Heat over medium fire until the peanuts start to sizzle and floating on the surface. Transfer out and drain off the oil.
- Re-add around 1/2 tablespoon of oil and fry Sichuan peppercorn and chili pepper shreds until aromatic. Place the peanuts in. Mix with salt, sugar, five spice powder, Sichuan pepper, salt and white pepper.
- Transfer them to an air-tight container, covered and store for 2-3 days until the mala flavor is well absorbed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 490 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 18 g, ProteinContent 20 g, FatContent 41 g, SaturatedFatContent 6 g, SodiumContent 21 mg, FiberContent 9 g, SugarContent 3 g, ServingSize 1 serving
SPICY CHICKEN RECIPES - CHINESE FOOD RECIPES
Provided by Harpreet
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Here is an overview of the ingredients used. Sliced chili are extremely sharp, so half of the chili are here cut open and the other half yet.
- The chicken into small pieces chop. The chicken for 30 minutes in a teaspoon of salt, a tablespoon of soy sauce, a teaspoon 5 spice powder, half a teaspoon of sugar, two tablespoons of cooking wine and marinate half a teaspoon of cooking oil.
- Boil some water. Lay the marinated chicken and bring to a boil. Then add a tablespoon of white wine and a few slices of ginger give added. All bring to a boil again. then pick up the chicken from the water and drain.
- blank Heat a little oil in the pan and let fry the drained chicken sharply until it is golden yellow. The little cock now remove from the pan.
- Now drain the accumulated oil in the pan and then enter the chicken back into the pan. For chicken now some salt, cumin and pepper to taste. All stir well.
- The dried chili, garlic, star anise and pepper and fry until aroma rises. give added now freely peanuts and stir well. Now can be served.
More about "chinese spicy snacks recipes"
SPICY MINI FISH RECIPE - SIMPLE CHINESE FOOD
Total Time 15 minutes
8 DELICIOUS AND MOUTH-WATERING SPICY CHINESE FOOD DISHES ...
10 BEST CHINESE SPICY CHICKEN RECIPES | YUMMLY
TOP 12 MOST POPULAR CHINESE SNACKS WORTH TRYING
10 BEST CHINESE SNACK RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST CHINESE SPICY PORK RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHINESE FOOD: 10 SPICIEST DISHES IN CHINA | CNN TRAVEL
TOP 9 CHINESE SICHUAN RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
10 BEST SPICY CHINESE BROWN SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
SPICY CHINESE NOODLES - STREETSMART KITCHEN
SPICY SZECHUAN STIR-FRY RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK
HOW TO MAKE CHINESE SPICY GARLIC SAUCE | MISS CHINESE FOOD
YUMMY ASMR EATING CHINESE SPICY FOOD | EATING SHOW SPICY ...
ASMR CHINESE SPICY FOOD CHALLENGE #14 - YOUTUBE
CHINESE RECIPES: AUTHENTIC DISHES FROM CHINA & TAIWAN ...
13 BEST VEGETARIAN CHINESE RECIPES| EASY ... - NDTV FOOD
THE 8 GREAT CUISINES OF CHINA | CANTONESE CUISINE AND MORE
FRIED CHILI SNACK, CHINESE SPICY FOOD! #SHORTS | MS YEAH ...
WHAT DOES CHINESE FOOD TASTE LIKE? AND IS IT SPICY? - QUORA
DISCOVER CHINESE SPICY FOOD 'S POPULAR VIDEOS | TIKTOK