CHINESE CHICKEN FRIED RICE I RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Chicken fried rice, just like they serve in the restaurants! A stir fry with chicken, rice, soy sauce and veggies like peas, carrots, celery and bell peppers. This is something my sister just sort of whipped up one day. It's very good!
Provided by sal
Categories Main Dishes Rice Fried Rice Recipes
Total Time 40 minutes
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and saute until soft, then add chicken and 2 tablespoons soy sauce and stir-fry for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Stir in carrots, celery, red bell pepper, pea pods and green bell pepper and stir-fry another 5 minutes. Then add rice and stir thoroughly.
- Finally, stir in scrambled eggs and 1/3 cup soy sauce, heat through and serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 424.9 calories, CarbohydrateContent 47.5 g, CholesterolContent 133.9 mg, FatContent 9.5 g, FiberContent 3.1 g, ProteinContent 34.7 g, SaturatedFatContent 2.5 g, SodiumContent 1060.4 mg, SugarContent 3.5 g
CHINESE ROAST PORK RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Marinated in a sherry honey glaze, then roasted to perfection, this dish will have you 'pigging out' to your heart's content!
Provided by CHRISTYJ
Categories World Cuisine Asian Chinese
Yield 8 to 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- To Marinate: Pierce meaty sides of meat with fork; place roast in a large plastic bag. In a medium bowl combine the soy sauce, sherry, honey, garlic and ginger. Mix well and pour mixture into bag with pork. Press air out of the bag and tie securely. Refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight, turning bag over occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Remove roast and marinade from refrigerator. Reserving marinade, remove roast and place in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Roast in the preheated oven for 1 hour. Brush with reserved marinade; cover loosely with foil and roast for an additional 1 1/2 hours (or until the internal temperature has reached 145 degrees F (63 degrees C), brushing several times with marinade.
- Remove roast from oven and let stand 15 minutes. Combine pan drippings with remaining marinade. In a small bowl combine cornstarch with cold water, mix together and add mixture to marinade. Boil marinade mixture for 4 to 5 minutes, or until mixture thickens. Serve with roast.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 351.4 calories, CarbohydrateContent 15.1 g, CholesterolContent 81.9 mg, FatContent 21.7 g, FiberContent 0.2 g, ProteinContent 22.3 g, SaturatedFatContent 8.1 g, SodiumContent 1309.5 mg, SugarContent 10.7 g
100 CHINESE STARTERS RECIPES : CHINESE VEG STARTER RECIPES
CRISPY VEGETABLES IN HOT GARLIC SAUCE RECIPE - RECIPES DELITE
13 BEST VEGETARIAN CHINESE RECIPES| EASY ... - NDTV FOOD
CHINESE VEGETABLES: LEAFY GREENS - THE WOKS OF LIFE
TANGHULU | EASY CHINESE RECIPES
40 BEST CHINESE RECIPES | CHINESE FOODS YOU CAN MAKE AT ...
LEE KUM KEE (UK) - AUTHENTIC CHINESE RECIPES | EASY TO ...
10 QUICK AND EASY BEGINNER CHINESE RECIPES