CHINESE SOUP RECIPE - FOOD.COM
A quick and easy noodlebowl. Add shredded pork, bean sprouts or whatever you like on top as a garnish.
Total Time 15 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Fry mushrooms, and garlic in oil.
- Add water and the flavour packs from the instant noodles. Bring to a boil.
- Add the noodles. Simmer 3 minutes.
- Add onions and your choice of any garnishes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 256.1, FatContent 10.4, SaturatedFatContent 3.6, CholesterolContent 0, SodiumContent 475, CarbohydrateContent 29.9, FiberContent 0.7, SugarContent 1.3, ProteinContent 5.1
CHINESE CHICKEN VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
We had a Chinese restaurant that made two soups that I loved how they tasted. When they went out of business, we looked for someone else that made these two soups, without much luck. Knowing all the ingredients that were there, I went to work to make my own recipe for this very tasty soup. Plus I'm a big fan of 'make it tasty, fast and easy' which this is, when I run the veggies through my food processor. Also when I not feel well, this is one soup that has all what help me feel better. I also serve this with steamed rice as a side dish for those who want it as well.
Provided by rlt11_NMC
Total Time 55 minutes
Prep Time 40 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large Dutch oven or soup pot over medium-high heat, and cook and stir the chicken thigh and breast meat until the chicken is no longer pink inside, about 3 minutes. When the chicken is cooked, stir in the water, chicken bouillon cube, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Bring the soup to a boil, and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Stir in the baby corn, water chestnuts, carrots, broccoli florets, napa cabbage, red bell pepper, green onions, celery, zucchini, and snow peas, and simmer until the carrots start to softened, and the broccoli and snow peas turn bright green, 1 to 2 minutes. Mix in the mushrooms, and simmer for 5 more minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 102.2 calories, CarbohydrateContent 8.1 g, CholesterolContent 27.9 mg, FatContent 3.5 g, FiberContent 3.3 g, ProteinContent 9.8 g, SaturatedFatContent 0.9 g, SodiumContent 206 mg, SugarContent 3.4 g
More about "chinese food soups recipes"
CHINESE PORK SOUP RECIPE - CHINESE.FOOD.COM
Total Time 30 minutes
Calories 28.9 per serving
- Serve into individual bowls with cilantro.
SIX CHINESE RESTAURANT-STYLE SOUP RECIPES
17 SIMPLE CHINESE SOUP RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
15 NOURISHING CHINESE SOUP RECIPES - THE WOKS OF LIFE
TRADITIONAL CHINESE SOUPS TO WARM YOUR SOUL - THE WOKS OF LIFE
10 MOST POPULAR CHINESE SOUPS - TASTEATLAS
BEST CHINESE FOOD RECIPES TO COOK AT HOME
CHINESE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CHINESE SOUP RECIPES
CHINESE SOUPS ARCHIVES | NOOB COOK RECIPES
TOP 10 CHINESE SOUP RECIPES THAT GET YOU THROUGH WINTER ...
65 COPYCAT CHINESE TAKEOUT RECIPES I TASTE OF HOME
LIST OF CHINESE SOUPS - WIKIPEDIA
770 CHINESE HERBS & SOUPS IDEAS | HERB SOUP, CHINESE HERBS ...
CHINESE RECIPES: AUTHENTIC DISHES FROM CHINA & TAIWAN ...
CHINESE FOOD RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
CHINESE HOT AND SOUR SOUP RECIPE - SHARE-RECIPES.NET
CHESTNUT SOUP CHINESE STYLE: THE QUICK GUIDE | MISS ...
CHINESE CABBAGE SOUP RECIPE | FOOD