CHICKEN TAQUITOS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Smoked cheese and green salsa give these crispy chicken taquitos that extra yum! Thinner corn tortillas will work the best. If you can't find the smoked cheese blend in your area, try using regular smoked Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese.
Provided by HeidiS
Total Time 50 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Yield 20 taquitos
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together the shredded chicken, cheese, green salsa, and onion. Spoon about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the mixture onto tortillas, or enough so that when rolled up, each one is about 1 inch wide. Filling should not come to close to the ends, or it will fall out. Secure rolls with toothpicks.
- Fry rolls 4 or 5 at a time so there is enough room between them for even cooking. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until golden brown. Once they float, I leave them in for about another minute. If the taquitos are not crisp when cool, you haven't cooked them long enough. Drain on paper towels. Serve with sour cream, salsa and guacamole for dipping.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 226.6 calories, CarbohydrateContent 15.4 g, CholesterolContent 32.4 mg, FatContent 13.9 g, FiberContent 2.4 g, ProteinContent 10.9 g, SaturatedFatContent 5 g, SodiumContent 207.2 mg, SugarContent 1.6 g
AIR FRYER CHICKEN TAQUITOS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
These taquitos are air fried, which makes them healthier than deep fried ones. Using shredded rotisserie chicken provides a quick prep but you can always use home-cooked chicken. Serve with sides of sour cream, Mexican tomato sauce, and guacamole, or your choice of sides.
Provided by Yoly
Total Time 35 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Yield 6 taquitos
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat oil in a skillet. Add onion and cook until soft and translucent, 3 to 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add green chiles and Mexican tomato sauce; stir to combine. Add chicken, Neufchatel cheese, and Mexican cheese blend. Cook and stir until cheeses have melted and mixture is completely warmed, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat tortillas in a skillet or directly on the grates of a gas stove until soft and pliable. Place 3 tablespoons of chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Fold over and roll into taquitos.
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place taquitos in the air fryer basket, making sure they are not touching, and mist with avocado oil. Cook in batches if necessary. Cook until golden brown and crispy, 6 to 9 minutes. Turn taquitos over, mist with avocado oil, and air fry for an additional 3 to 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 174.3 calories, CarbohydrateContent 12.9 g, CholesterolContent 32.6 mg, FatContent 9.2 g, FiberContent 1.7 g, ProteinContent 10.3 g, SaturatedFatContent 4.2 g, SodiumContent 216.6 mg, SugarContent 0.7 g
More about "chicken taquitos recipe fried recipes"
FRIED TACOS OR TAQUITOS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 1 hours
Calories 283 per serving
- If you have leftovers, place them in the fridge, covered, for up to 3 days. Reheat in a 350 degree oven for about 8 minutes or until warmed through.
BEST BUFFALO CHICKEN TAQUITOS - HOW TO MAKE BUFFALO ...
Total Time 40 minutes
Category gluten-free, easy chicken, Summer, Super Bowl, tailgate, appetizers, dinner, snack
- Make the filling. In a medium bowl, add chicken, cream chceese, 1/4 c ranch, and 1/4 c buffalo sauce. Stir until well combined. Sprinkle in the blue cheese and fold to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Heat the corn tortillas until warmed through and pliable. To heat them in the microwave, stack tortillas on a small, microwave-safe plate. Cover with a damp paper towel, and microwave until tortillas are warmed through. Keep warm. Roll the taquitos. One at a time, add 2-3 tablespoons of the buffalo chicken filling to the lower third of each tortilla. Roll up tightly and set on a plate, seam-side down. Meanwhile, set a large skillet over medium-high heat and fill about 1/4-inch deep with vegetable oil. When the oil is hot, add the taquitos seam-side down. Work in batches to avoid overcrowding the pan. Cook the taquitos on all sides until golden-brown, about 5-8 minutes per batch. Turn down the heat if the tortillas are browning too quickly. Drain on paper towels then transfer to a serving platter. Mix together remaining ranch dressing and buffalo sauce. Drizzle over warm taquitos and sprinkle scallions on top. Use the rest of the buffalo-ranch mixture as a dipping sauce for the taquitos.
CHICKEN TAQUITOS (BAKED OR FRIED) - RECIPE - CHILI PEPPER ...
EASY AIR FRYER CHICKEN TAQUITOS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
CHICKEN TAQUITOS (BAKED OR FRIED) - DINNER AT THE ZOO
HOMEMADE CHICKEN TAQUITOS | THE MODERN PROPER
TAQUITOS RECIPE (WITH CHICKEN) | KITCHN
HOMEMADE CHICKEN TAQUITOS | THE MODERN PROPER
CHICKEN TAQUITOS - THE COOKIE ROOKIE® - EASY RECIPES
EASY CHICKEN TAQUITOS RECIPE - 3 INGREDIENTS AND PAN FRIED ...
CHICKEN TAQUITOS RECIPE - VALENTINA'S CORNER
KETO CHICKEN TAQUITOS - LOW CARB FLAUTAS READ IN MINUTES ...
EASY CHICKEN TAQUITOS - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
CREAM CHEESE AND CHICKEN TAQUITOS RECIPE - (4/5)
5-INGREDIENT CHIPOTLE CHICKEN TAQUITOS | FOODIECRUSH.COM
EASY CHICKEN TAQUITOS RECIPE - DELICIOUSLY SEASONED
RECIPE - OVEN-“FRIED” CHICKEN TAQUITOS
TAQUITOS RECIPE BAKED - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...