RANCH CHICKEN TENDERS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Chicken seasoned with dry ranch mix, then breaded and baked, makes for some tasty tenders! For a more intense ranch flavor, serve with additional ranch dressing for dipping.
Provided by Melissa Conger
Categories Chicken Breasts
Total Time 40 minutes
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place butter in 9x13-inch baking dish and let melt in the preheating oven.
- Slice chicken breast against the grain into thin strips.
- Place ranch dressing mix in a small bowl. Whisk egg and milk together in a second bowl. Place bread crumbs in a third bowl.
- Dredge each chicken strip in ranch dressing mix, then coat in egg mixture and cover with bread crumbs; arrange in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Gently turn chicken pieces over and bake until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), about 15 minutes longer.
- Allow to rest 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 461.8 calories, CarbohydrateContent 36.7 g, CholesterolContent 188.7 mg, FatContent 19 g, FiberContent 1.8 g, ProteinContent 32.5 g, SaturatedFatContent 9.4 g, SodiumContent 1372.4 mg, SugarContent 3.1 g
BREADED RANCH CHICKEN RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
A crunchy coating of cornflakes and Parmesan cheese adds delectable flavor to this zesty ranch chicken. The golden, crispy chicken is a mainstay dish I can always count on. —Launa Shoemaker, Landrum, South Carolina
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 55 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place butter in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the cornflakes, cheese and salad dressing mix. Dip chicken in butter, then roll in cornflake mixture to coat. , Place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, until a thermometer reads 165°, about 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 254 calories, FatContent 10g fat (5g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 84mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 959mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 13g carbohydrate (1g sugars, FiberContent 0 fiber), ProteinContent 26g protein.
BACON RANCH CHICKEN SALAD - SPEND WITH PENNIES
ORIGINAL RANCH® SEASONING & SALAD DRESSING MIX SHAKER ...
THE SECRET TO THE BEST HOMEMADE RANCH DRESSING
WHAT IS IN RANCH DRESSING MIX? | RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY ...
THE BEST CHICKEN SALAD EVER RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
RANCH BURGERS - PLAIN CHICKEN
HOMEMADE RANCH DRESSING MIX - PLAIN CHICKEN
KETO COBB SALAD WITH RANCH DRESSING - RECIPE - DIET DOCTOR
RANCH DRESSING RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CHICKEN FIESTA SALAD RECIPE | ALLRECIPES