CHICKEN-IN-A-SKILLET RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
Need a family-friendly dinner in a hurry? Try this 30-minute chicken skillet dinner complete with veggies.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Total Time 30 minutes
Prep Time 30 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix thyme, salt and pepper; sprinkle over chicken and set aside.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat butter and oil over medium heat. Cook garlic in butter mixture 1 to 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add chicken. Cook uncovered 8 to 12 minutes, turning once, until light golden brown.
- Stir in frozen vegetables. Cover; cook 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are hot and crisp-tender and juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 260 , CarbohydrateContent 6 g, CholesterolContent 95 mg, FatContent 2 , FiberContent 3 g, ProteinContent 34 g, SaturatedFatContent 3 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 410 mg, SugarContent 2 g, TransFatContent 0 g
SKILLET CHICKEN WITH LEMON AND ROSEMARY RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Quick and good one-pan chicken - very flavorful.
Provided by Avid Rkfan
Categories Meat and Poultry Chicken Breast Skillet
Total Time 1 hours 15 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 55 minutes
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet over medium heat and brown chicken breasts on both sides for 7 to 10 minutes. Remove from the skillet, cover with foil, and keep warm.
- Add remaining tablespoon olive oil to the pan and cook leeks over medium heat until softened, about 3 minutes. Stir in bacon and garlic and cook until bacon is crispy, about 5 minutes. Deglaze pan with vinegar and scrape up any browned bits from the bottom.
- Add tomatoes, lemon zest, lemon juice, rosemary, and sage to the skillet. Return chicken to the pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in broth and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook until sauce is reduced by half and chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 325.8 calories, CarbohydrateContent 12.8 g, CholesterolContent 78.1 mg, FatContent 17.1 g, FiberContent 1.8 g, ProteinContent 29.8 g, SaturatedFatContent 3.4 g, SodiumContent 525.3 mg, SugarContent 3.2 g
More about "chicken on skillet recipe recipes"
CHICKEN BURRITO SKILLET | READY SET EAT
Total Time 30 minutes
Cuisine Mexican, Southwestern
Calories 338 per serving
- Stir in rice. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 7 to 10 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in 1/2 cup cheese. Sprinkle top with remaining cheese and cilantro, if desired.
SKILLET CHICKEN WITH SEARED AVOCADOS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Calories 417 calories per serving
- Remove pan from oven. Combine sour cream and water in a small bowl until thinned to a saucy consistency. Drizzle sour cream mixture over chicken and avocados. Garnish with cilantro and lime wedges. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and aleppo pepper, if desired.
SKILLET CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
60 SAVORY CHICKEN SKILLET RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
OUR BEST CHICKEN SKILLET DINNERS | ALLRECIPES
10 BEST BONELESS CHICKEN BREAST SKILLET RECIPES | YUMMLY
30 CHICKEN RECIPES TO COOK IN YOUR CAST-IRON SKILLET ...
22 EASY SKILLET CHICKEN RECIPES TO MAKE TONIGHT | SOUTHERN ...
15+ NEW CHICKEN SKILLET RECIPES | EATINGWELL
CHICKEN SKILLET RECIPES THAT MAKE EASY, FRESH WEEKNIGHT ...
90+ EASY SKILLET CHICKEN RECIPES - BEST CHICKEN DINNER ...
7 SKILLET CHICKEN RECIPES THAT ARE QUICK, FLAVORFUL AND ...
SKILLET CHICKEN RECIPE WITH GARLIC HERB BUTTER SAUCE ...
SPANISH CHICKEN AND RICE SKILLET RECIPE - SHARE-RECIPES.NET
ROTISSERIE CHICKEN SKILLET - A FAMILY FEAST®
SKILLET CHICKEN RECIPE MADE WITH SWEET PEPPER & ONION RELISH
SKILLET CHICKEN MARSALA RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...