CHICKEN LEG RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
Serve chicken legs in a range of comforting one-pots, casseroles and roasts. Our collection includes classic recipes such as chicken chasseur and coq au vin.
Provided by Good Food team
Number Of Ingredients 1
SHEET-PAN LEMON GARLIC CHICKEN RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Everyone needs an easy meal. Try this sheet-pan chicken with roasted potatoes for a simple and tasty meal guaranteed to please the whole family. If you use fresh lemon juice, garnish each serving with a little lemon zest for bright flavor. —Andrea Potischman, Menlo Park, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 60 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a small bowl, whisk the first 7 ingredients until blended. Pour 1/4 cup marinade into a large bowl or shallow dish. Add chicken and turn to coat. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade., Drain chicken, discarding any remaining marinade in bowl. Place chicken in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan; add potatoes in a single layer. Drizzle reserved marinade over potatoes; top with lemon slices. Bake until a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 170°-175° and potatoes are tender, 40-45 minutes. If desired, broil chicken 3-4 inches from heat until deep golden brown, about 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 483 calories, FatContent 29g fat (7g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 128mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 507mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 15g carbohydrate (1g sugars, FiberContent 1g fiber), ProteinContent 39g protein.
More about "chicken leg marinade for baking recipes"
BUTTERFLIED LEG OF LAMB | LAMB RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER
Total Time 1 hours 25 minutes
Calories 323 calories per serving
- If you can, prepare your lamb the day before you want to cook it. Using a sharp knife, carefully cut down the lamb leg to expose the bone.
- Keeping your knife as close to the bone as possible, cut along one edge to completely reveal it.
- Cut right around the bone, then remove it.
- Lay the lamb flat on a chopping board, skin-side down. With your knife, make an incision halfway into the flesh on each side, where the meat is thicker, then open it out like a book.
- You should now have a flat piece of lamb of more or less even thickness.
- Soak your dried chillies in a bowl of hot water for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small frying pan over a medium heat, dry-toast the black and pink peppercorns, fennel and coriander seeds for 30 seconds, until they begin to pop and smell delicious.
- Remove the softened chillies from the soaking water and transfer to a spice grinder or small food processor. Add the toasted spices and a splash of the soaking water, then blitz to a fine paste.
- In a large bowl, mix the spice paste with the lemon zest, paprika, oil, vinegar and a pinch of sea salt. Pick in the oregano leaves, peel and crush in the garlic, then finely slice and stir through the chilli until combined. Add the butterflied lamb to the bowl and rub the marinade all over the meat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 to 6 hours, but ideally overnight.
- Remove from the fridge at least 30 minutes before you're ready to cook, so the lamb comes up to room temperature. Fire up your barbecue, then once hot, cook the meat for 40 to 45 minutes, or until medium-rare, turning it every 10 minutes or so.
- Transfer the lamb to a board and allow to rest for 15 minutes while you make your salad.
- Click off and combine the chicory leaves with the watercress and pomegranate seeds in a serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, stir the harissa through the yoghurt and season to taste.
- Slice the lamb on the board and halve the zested lemon. Serve the lamb on the board with the salad, yoghurt dressing and lemon halves on the side.
7 CHICKEN MARINADE RECIPES YOU CAN FREEZE - SWEET PEAS A…
37 BEST CHICKEN LEG RECIPES AND DRUMSTICK RECIPES | EPICUR…
GRILLED CHICKEN MARINADE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
ROASTED PORK LEG – HORNADO DE CHANCHO – LAYLITA’S RECIPES
TERIYAKI CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
GRILLED CHICKEN LEGS - EASY CHICKEN LEGS IN THE BEST ...
THE BEST AIR FRYER CHICKEN RECIPES - AIR FRYER YUM
STICKY BAKED CHINESE CHICKEN WINGS | RECIPETIN EATS
HONEY GARLIC BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS - CRAVING TASTY
75 EASY AND TASTY CHICKEN LEG QUARTER RECIPES BY HOME ...