More about "chicken kabob on grill recipes"
GREEK ISLAND CHICKEN SHISH KEBABS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
This is a nice change from the ordinary grilled chicken. This is excellent served with pita bread, a garlicky tzatziki, and a Greek salad. Lamb can be substituted for the chicken, and many variations on vegetables can be used.
Provided by Dolce Cuoco
Categories Greek Recipes
Total Time 2 hours 30 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Yield 6 skewers
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, cumin, oregano, thyme, salt, and black pepper together in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Add the chicken and toss to evenly coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap; marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Soak wooden skewers in water for about 30 minutes before use.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat; lightly oil the grate.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and shake off excess liquid. Discard the remaining marinade. Alternately thread pieces of the marinated chicken with pieces of bell pepper, onion, cherry tomatoes, and mushrooms onto the skewers.
- Cook the skewers on the preheated grill, turning frequently until nicely browned on all sides, and the chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 289.6 calories, CarbohydrateContent 9.3 g, CholesterolContent 86.1 mg, FatContent 13.1 g, FiberContent 2.4 g, ProteinContent 33.8 g, SaturatedFatContent 2.4 g, SodiumContent 180.6 mg, SugarContent 3.2 g
BEEF STEW RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
KEBAB - WIKIPEDIA
BBQ & GRILLED SHRIMP RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CHICKEN CORDON BLEU RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
LAKE GENEVA WI - FRESH MEAT, BEER, WINE & EVENTS | LAKE ...
BBQ & GRILLED CHICKEN SKEWERS AND KABOB RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
MARINATED GREEK CHICKEN KABOBS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
CHICKEN KABOBS WITH VEGETABLES – WELLPLATED.COM