CHICKEN-ASPARAGUS QUICHE RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
Treat your guests to a tasty dinner with this cheesy quiche that’s made with asparagus and chicken.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Total Time 1 hours 45 minutes
Prep Time 25 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Heat oven to 425°F. In medium bowl, mix flour, 1 teaspoon salt and the oil with fork until moistened. Sprinkle with cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until all water is absorbed. Gather pastry into a ball. In ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish, press pastry in bottom and up sides to within 1/2 inch of top of dish. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat eggs, sour cream, milk, onion, 1 teaspoon salt, the nutmeg and ground red pepper with wire whisk.
- In partially baked crust, evenly layer chicken, bell pepper, asparagus and cheese. Carefully pour egg mixture over top.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325°F. Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 530 , CarbohydrateContent 30 g, CholesterolContent 235 mg, FatContent 5 , FiberContent 2 g, ProteinContent 26 g, SaturatedFatContent 12 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 640 mg, SugarContent 5 g, TransFatContent 0 g
CHICKEN & ASPARAGUS QUICHE RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
This quiche is perfect for brunch or a holiday breakfast.
Provided by Land O'Lakes
Categories Quiche Asparagus Chicken Meat, poultry, and seafood Vegetable Egg Breakfast and Brunch
Total Time 0 minutes
Prep Time 45 minutes
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Combine flour and salt in bowl; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in chives and water (mixture will be crumbly). Shape into ball.
- Roll dough into 12-inch circle on lightly floured surface to 1/8-inch. Fold into quarters. Unfold; ease into 10-inch quiche pan, pressing firmly against bottom and sides. Crimp or flute crust.
- Spread cheese over bottom of crust; top with chicken. Sprinkle bacon over chicken. Place asparagus spears on top of bacon.
- Stir together all remaining filling ingredients in bowl. Pour over chicken mixture. Bake 40-45 minutes or until golden and set in center. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 530 calories, FatContent 38 grams, SaturatedFatContent grams, TransfatContent grams, CholesterolContent 260 milligrams, SodiumContent 710 milligrams, CarbohydrateContent 20 grams, FiberContent 0 grams, SugarContent grams, ProteinContent 27 grams
More about "chicken asparagus quiche recipes"
CHICKEN ASPARAGUS QUICHE | JUST A PINCH RECIPES
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 45 minutes, or until set and knife inserted near center comes out clean.
ASPARAGUS QUICHE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 50 minutes
Category Breakfast, Brunch
Calories per serving
- Bake crust at 425° for 6-7 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside. , Cook the asparagus spears in a small amount of water until tender. Drain and cool. Set aside three spears for garnish; cut the remaining asparagus into 1/2-in. pieces. Combine the asparagus pieces and onions; add flour and toss. Pour into crust; sprinkle with cheese. Whisk together eggs, cream, salt, basil and cayenne; pour over asparagus mixture. , Bake at 325° for 25 minutes. Split the reserved asparagus spears lengthwise and arrange, cut side down, in a wheel pattern on top of filling. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
CHICKEN QUICHE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 55 minutes
Calories 335 per serving
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
MUSHROOM ASPARAGUS QUICHE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 45 minutes
Category Breakfast, Brunch
Calories 272 calories per serving
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles; place in an ungreased 9-in. pie plate with points toward the center. Press onto the bottom and up the sides to form a crust; seal perforations. Spread with mustard; set aside., In a large skillet, saute the asparagus, onion and mushrooms in butter until asparagus is crisp-tender. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; stir in asparagus mixture. Pour into crust. , Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting., Freeze option: Cover and freeze unbaked quiche. To use, remove from freezer 30 minutes before baking (do not thaw). Preheat oven to 375°. Place quiche on a baking sheet; cover edge loosely with foil. Bake as directed, increasing time as necessary for a knife inserted in center to come out clean.
ASPARAGUS AND CHEESE QUICHE | RICARDO
Total Time 1 hours 10 minutes
CHICKEN & ASPARAGUS QUICHE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CHICKEN AND ASPARAGUS QUICHE RECIPE - BBC FOOD
ASPARAGUS AND CHICKEN QUICHE | COMMUNITY RECIPES | NIGELLA ...
CHICKEN AND ASPARAGUS QUICHE RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
CHICKEN, SWEETCORN & ASPARAGUS QUICHE | SHEERLUXE.COM
LORRAINE WALLACE'S QUICK CHICKEN AND VEGETABLE QUICHE
CHICKEN & ASPARAGUS WITH MELTED GRUYERE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST ASPARAGUS QUICHE | KITCHN
10 BEST CRUSTLESS CHICKEN QUICHE RECIPES | YUMMLY
33 QUICK AND EASY ASPARAGUS RECIPES | SOUTHERN LIVING
32 BEST QUICHE RECIPES | EASY QUICHE RECIPE IDEAS ...
OUR MOST POPULAR QUICHE RECIPES | SOUTHERN LIVING
EASY QUICHE RECIPE - LEMONSFORLULU.COM
10 BEST ASPARAGUS QUICHE NO CRUST RECIPES | YUMMLY