CHERRY CRISP RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
A truly incredible dessert! It's just soooo good and really easy to make. Everyone always raves about it and asks me for the recipe when I make it. Wonderful served with whipped topping or ice cream. Great for vegans!
Provided by Holly
Total Time 55 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C.) Lightly grease a 2 quart baking dish. Pour pie filling into the dish, and spread evenly.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix in melted margarine. Spread over pie filling, and sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until topping is golden brown. Allow to cool 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 361.9 calories, CarbohydrateContent 57.2 g, FatContent 14 g, FiberContent 2.2 g, ProteinContent 2.9 g, SaturatedFatContent 2.2 g, SodiumContent 139.9 mg, SugarContent 16.1 g
EASY CHERRY CRISP RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CHERRY CRISP
- Preheat oven to 350°. For the crisp: In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almonds, oats, flour, brown sugar, salt and cinnamon. Stir in the honey. Add the cold butter and cut it into the oat mixture with a pastry blender or a fork. Place in the refrigerator while you prep the filling. For the filling: In a large mixing bowl, combine the sugar and cornstarch. Stir in the cherries, almond extract and lemon juice until well coated. Butter a 10-inch cast-iron skillet. Place the cherry filling in the skillet in an even layer and top with the crisp topping. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until the edges are bubbly and the topping is golden brown. Let rest 15 minutes then serve with scoops of vanilla ice cream.
More about "cherry crisp using frozen cherries recipes"
CRISP-TENDER ROAST DUCK WITH CHERRY-ROSEMARY SAUCE RECIPE ...
Total Time 5 hours 40 minutes
- Remove from the oven, tent with foil and let rest for 20 minutes. Gently reheat the sauce over low heat. Carve the duck, put the pieces on a serving platter and serve with sauce.
15 RECIPES TO USE UP FROZEN CHERRIES | ALLRECIPES
EASY CHERRY CRISP - THE SALTY MARSHMALLOW
COMSTOCK CHERRY PIE FILLING RECIPES
DUNCAN HINES CHERRY PIE RECIPES
MORELLO CHERRY CRUMBLE - QUICHE MY GRITS
THE BEST TART CHERRY PIE YOU'LL EVER EAT | AMBITIOUS KITCHEN
HOMEMADE CHERRY PIE FILLING RECIPE | MY BAKING ADDICTION