BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Swirl a fresh blueberry puree into the filling and over the finished cheesecake for a double shot of delicious berry flavor. Combine graham cracker and vanilla wafer crumbs for a great-tasting crust.
Provided by MyRecipes
Yield 16 servings (serving size: 1 cheesecake wedge and 1 1/2 tablespoons sauce)
Number Of Ingredients 22
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- To prepare crust, combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Drizzle with butter; toss with a fork until moist. Firmly press mixture into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 325° for 10 minutes; cool on a wire rack.
- To prepare filling, combine 2 1/2 cups blueberries and 1 tablespoon cornstarch in a food processor, and process until smooth. Place puree in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook 6 minutes or until slightly thick, stirring constantly. Cool slightly. Reserve 1/2 cup blueberry puree for sauce; set remaining 1 cup blueberry puree aside.
- Place cheeses in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed for 3 minutes or until smooth. Combine 1 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons cornstarch, and salt. Add sugar mixture to cheese mixture; beat well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Pour batter over prepared crust. Pour 1 cup blueberry puree over batter; gently swirl with a knife. Bake at 325° for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until cheesecake center barely moves when pan is touched. Remove cheesecake from oven (do not turn oven off); place cheesecake on a wire rack.
- To prepare topping, combine sour cream, 2 tablespoons sugar, and vanilla in a small bowl, stirring well. Spread sour cream mixture evenly over cheesecake. Bake at 325° for 10 minutes. Remove cheesecake from oven; run a knife around outside edge. Cool to room temperature. Cover and chill at least 8 hours. Remove sides of springform pan.
- To prepare sauce, combine reserved 1/2 cup blueberry puree, 1/4 cup sugar, and water in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat for 8 minutes or until sauce is thick, stirring constantly. Gently fold in 1 cup blueberries. Remove from heat, and cool. Serve sauce with cheesecake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 257 calories, CarbohydrateContent 36.4 g, CholesterolContent 89 mg, FatContent 8.7 g, FiberContent 1 g, ProteinContent 9.2 g, SaturatedFatContent 4.6 g, SodiumContent 340 mg
RED VELVET CHEESECAKE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Festive and oh, so good, this cheesecake will become a fixture on your Christmas dessert menu. The red velvet filling is spiked with cocoa, topped with cream cheese frosting and baked in a chocolate cookie crumb crust. —Karen Dively, Chapin, South Carolina
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 01 hours 30 minutes
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 60 minutes
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Preheat oven to 325°. Place a greased 9-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan. , In a small bowl, combine the cookie crumbs, butter and sugar. Press onto the bottom of prepared pan., In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, buttermilk, cocoa and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in food coloring. Pour over crust. Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. hot water to larger pan. , Bake until center is just set and top appears dull, 60-70 minutes. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around inside edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled. Remove sides of pan., For frosting, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until fluffy. Add confectioners’ sugar and vanilla; beat until smooth. Frost top of cheesecake. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 463 calories, FatContent 29g fat (17g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 131mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 276mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 46g carbohydrate (39g sugars, FiberContent 1g fiber), ProteinContent 7g protein.
More about "cheesecake in a cup recipe recipes"
PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 01 hours 15 minutes
Calories 539 calories per serving
- In a small bowl, combine pretzels and butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 10-in. springform pan. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes. Cool on a wire rack., In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add peanut butter and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs; beat on low just until combined. Stir in chips. Pour over the crust. Return pan to baking sheet., Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until center is almost set. Remove from the oven; let stand for 15 minutes (leave oven on)., For topping, in a small bowl, combine the sour cream, peanut butter and sugar; spread over filling. Sprinkle with nuts. Bake 5 minutes longer., Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Refrigerate leftovers.
DOUBLE LAYER PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
CHERRY CHEESECAKE | NIGELLA'S RECIPES | NIGELLA LAWSON
CHEESECAKE BROWNIES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
EGGNOG CHEESECAKE III RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
SICILIAN RICOTTA CHEESECAKE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
CHEESECAKE RECIPE - PREPPY KITCHEN
BEST NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
CHERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
CHEESECAKE RECIPE - PREPPY KITCHEN