CAKE BALLS | ALLRECIPES
This recipe is very versatile and heavily addictive. You can mix and match cake and icing flavors as well as the chocolate coatings. The variations are unlimited, and they can be nicely packaged and given as gifts.
Provided by Allison
Categories Desserts Cakes Cake Pops
Yield 3 dozen
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Prepare the cake mix according to package directions using any of the recommended pan sizes. When cake is done, crumble while warm into a large bowl, and stir in the frosting until well blended.
- Melt chocolate coating in a glass bowl in the microwave, or in a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Use a melon baller or small scoop to form balls of the chocolate cake mixture. Dip the balls in chocolate using a toothpick or fork to hold them. Place on waxed paper to set.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 123.6 calories, CarbohydrateContent 19.7 g, CholesterolContent 0.5 mg, FatContent 5.2 g, FiberContent 0.4 g, ProteinContent 1.1 g, SaturatedFatContent 1.6 g, SodiumContent 143.4 mg, SugarContent 14.1 g
FRIED MAC AND CHEESE BALLS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
A fun and easy recipe that the kids and guests will love! It's super cheesy and absolutely one of my faves. No need for spoons with this mac dish!!
Provided by erinrhodes813
Categories Main Dishes Pasta Macaroni and Cheese Recipes Stovetop Macaroni and Cheese Recipes
Total Time 7 hours 10 minutes
Prep Time 40 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Yield 24 pieces
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Fill a pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Stir in the macaroni, and return to a boil. Cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the macaroni is cooked through but still firm to the bite, about 7 minutes. Drain. Stir in the 2 tablespoons butter, the 1/4 cup milk, and the cheese packet from the package.
- While the macaroni is still hot, stir in the Cheddar cheese, pimento cheese spread, and Italian cheese blend, and continue to stir until melted. Place the macaroni and cheese mixture in a container and refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Remove the macaroni mixture from the refrigerator, and, using a cookie scoop, scoop into balls. Place mac balls on the prepared baking sheet and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Heat oil in a deep fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk the bread crumbs with the paprika, chili powder, black pepper, sugar, and cayenne in a shallow dish; set aside. Beat the eggs with the 3 tablespoons milk in a small bowl. Remove the mac balls from the freezer, coat in the egg wash, and then dredge in breading.
- Fry the mac balls in small batches until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain briefly on a paper towel-lined plate; serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 543.2 calories, CarbohydrateContent 42.1 g, CholesterolContent 146.5 mg, FatContent 32.3 g, FiberContent 2.2 g, ProteinContent 20.4 g, SaturatedFatContent 14 g, SodiumContent 1204 mg, SugarContent 6.9 g
More about "cheese cake balls recipes"
SAUSAGE CHEESE BALLS RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
Total Time 45 minutes
Calories 40 per serving
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brown. Immediately remove from pan. Serve warm with sauce for dipping.
GLUTEN-FREE SAUSAGE CHEESE BALLS RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
Total Time 25 minutes
Calories 30 per serving
- Bake uncovered 22 to 26 minutes or until light golden brown. Immediately remove from pan. Serve warm with sauce for dipping.
SAUSAGE CRESCENT CHEESE BALLS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
Total Time 40 minutes
Calories 60 per serving
- Shape mixture into 42 (1 1/4-inch) balls. Place in pan. Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.
BAKED MACARONI & CHEESE BALLS - ALL FOOD RECIPES BEST RECIPES, CHICKEN RECIPES
CHEESE BALLS | CHEESE BALL RECIPE | HOW TO MAKE CHEESE BALLS
25+ EASY CHEESE BALL RECIPES – HOW TO MAKE CHEESE BALLS—DELISH.COM
SPICE CAKE (BEST EVER! WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING) - COOKING CLASSY - DELICIOUS, EASY-TO-MAKE RECIPES EVERYONE WILL LOVE - COOKING CLASSY
MINI CHEESE BALLS TRIO - WILL COOK FOR SMILES