EASIEST MUSHROOM SAUCE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Fresh mushrooms are gently simmered in beef broth with flour, green onions and butter, creating a nice, golden gravy.
Provided by sal
Categories Side Dish Sauces and Condiments Sauces
Total Time 20 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine broth, flour, mushrooms, green onions and butter. Cook, stirring constantly, until golden brown and thickened.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 98.1 calories, CarbohydrateContent 5.7 g, CholesterolContent 20.3 mg, FatContent 7.9 g, FiberContent 0.8 g, ProteinContent 1.7 g, SaturatedFatContent 4.9 g, SodiumContent 187.2 mg, SugarContent 0.6 g
SWEET AND SOUR PORK TENDERLOIN | ALLRECIPES
I thoroughly enjoyed this plate of florescent food, and if you're a fan of the Chinese take-out version, I believe you will enjoy this too.
Provided by Chef John
Categories World Cuisine Asian Chinese
Total Time 55 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Cut tenderloin into 4 pieces. Arrange in a single layer between two sheets of plastic wrap and pound with a meat mallet until each is about 1-inch thick. Generously season with salt and black pepper.
- Whisk ketchup, rice vinegar, reserved pineapple juice, brown sugar, garlic, hot chili sauce, soy sauce, and red pepper flakes in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over high heat. Place pork in pan; reduce heat to medium. Cook until browned on both sides and cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Return skillet to medium heat. Stir butter into hot pan. When butter melts and starts to brown, stir in pineapple chunks. Cook, stirring, until pineapple is golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in ketchup mixture and 1/4 cup green onion (white parts). Reduce heat to low and simmer until garlic and onion have softened, 5 minutes.
- Return pork to skillet; cook, stirring, until pork is heated through. Garnish with 2 tablespoons green onion tops.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 297.1 calories, CarbohydrateContent 22.7 g, CholesterolContent 81.6 mg, FatContent 11.4 g, FiberContent 1 g, ProteinContent 26.2 g, SaturatedFatContent 3.7 g, SodiumContent 515.2 mg, SugarContent 19.5 g
BEST APPETIZER RECIPES EVER - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF BREAD