PFEFFERNUSSE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
These nut-sized cookies are spiced with ginger, cinnamon, cardamom, and pepper. They are called Pepperkaker, in Norway.
Provided by Kristi
Categories German Recipes
Yield 16 dozen
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat butter and sugar together until light. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in dry ingredients 1/2 cup at a time. Add almonds, if desired.
- Roll into one inch balls and arrange 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 11 to 14 minutes.
- Cool and store in airtight containers for 3 days to mellow flavors.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 50.7 calories, CarbohydrateContent 7.1 g, CholesterolContent 7.7 mg, FatContent 2.2 g, FiberContent 0.3 g, ProteinContent 0.9 g, SaturatedFatContent 1 g, SodiumContent 42.4 mg, SugarContent 2.9 g
KANELBULLAR (SWEDISH CINNAMON BUNS) | COOK'S ILLUSTRATED
The sugar-and-spice delights known as kanelbullar feature a rich dough that's perfumed with cardamom and swirled with cinnamon and butter.
Provided by Cook's Illustrated
Yield Makes 12 buns
FINNISH PULLA RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
COOKING BUNS WITH CARDAMOM AND CINNAMON - MEALPLAYS.COM
FINNISH NISSUA RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
CHAI TEA MIX RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
CARDAMOM RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
BANANA MUFFINS II RECIPE | ALLRECIPES