LOBSTER MAC AND CHEESE RECIPE | INA GARTEN | FOOD NETWORK
For an elegant seafood dish, Ina Garten adds tender, buttery lobster and Gruyï¿½re to her Lobster Mac and Cheese recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network.
Provided by Ina Garten
Total Time 1 hours 25 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 1 hours 10 minutes
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Drizzle oil into a large pot of boiling salted water. Add the pasta and cook according to the directions on the package, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat the milk in a small saucepan, but don't boil it. In a large pot, melt 6 tablespoons of butter and add the flour. Cook over low heat for 2 minutes, stirring with a whisk. Still whisking, add the hot milk and cook for a minute or two more, until thickened and smooth. Off the heat, add the Gruyere, Cheddar, 1 tablespoon salt, the pepper, and nutmeg. Add the cooked macaroni and lobster and stir well. Place the mixture in 6 to 8 individual gratin dishes.
- Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter, combine them with the fresh bread crumbs, and sprinkle on the top. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until the sauce is bubbly and the macaroni is browned on the top.
LOBSTER NEWBURG RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
We live in Maine, so we like to use fresh lobster in this time-honored recipe. However, it can also be made with frozen, canned or imitation lobster. No matter how you prepare it, guests will think you fussed when you treat them to these rich individual seafood casseroles. —Wendy Cornell, Hudson, Maine
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 25 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large skillet, saute the lobster in butter and paprika for 3-4 minutes; set aside. In a large saucepan, bring cream and Worcestershire sauce to a gentle boil. Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine egg yolks, sherry if desired and salt., Remove cream from the heat; stir a small amount into egg yolk mixture. Return all to the pan, stirring constantly. Bring to a gentle boil; cook and stir for 5-7 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir in the lobster. , Divide lobster mixture among four 10-oz. baking dishes. Sprinkle with cracker crumbs. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 882 calories, FatContent 81g fat (48g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 505mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 790mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 12g carbohydrate (6g sugars, FiberContent 0 fiber), ProteinContent 29g protein.
10 BEST CANNED LOBSTER RECIPES | YUMMLY
CANNED LOBSTER RECIPES | BIGOVEN
FROZEN CANNED LOBSTER MEAT - RECIPES |
CANNED LOBSTER MEAT - COOKEATSHARE - RECIPES
LOBSTER RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
175 MINCED LOBSTER MEAT RECIPES |
HOW TO USE FROZEN CANNED LOBSTER | EHOW
10 BEST MINCED LOBSTER MEAT RECIPES | YUMMLY
CANNED LOBSTER MEAT RECIPES
ROCKY POINT CANNED LOBSTER MEAT RECIPES -
CANNED LOBSTER - COOKEATSHARE
LOBSTER RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
10 BEST FROZEN LOBSTER MEAT RECIPES | YUMMLY
99 EASY AND TASTY LOBSTER MEAT RECIPES BY HOME COOKS - COOKPAD
25 EASY RECIPES WITH CANNED CRAB MEAT | ALLRECIPES
BAR HARBOR FOODS ™-OFFICIAL SITE – SIMPLE. HONEST. SEAFOOD.
BAR HARBOR MAINE LOBSTER MEAT, OUNCE ...
CANNED FROZEN LOBSTER: WORTH EATING? - GENERAL DISCUSSION ...
THE BEST CANNED SEAFOOD: ULTIMATE GUIDE | SHAREPOSTT
SOGEL LOBSTER MINCED MEAT RECIPES -