APPLESAUCE CAKE RECIPE - FOOD NETWORK
In our house "certain members" (I'm not naming names) eat everything with a side of applesauce. Pork chops, eggs, steak, pancakes, everything. So we have many jars and many types. This is from my grandma Elsie, though she calls for shortening instead of butter. How embarrassing!
Provided by Food Network
Total Time 1 hours 5 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Yield 8 to 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, cream the butter. Add the brown sugar and continue mixing. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, and vanilla, then mix until well blended and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the dry ingredients. Add to the creamed mixture alternately with the applesauce. Fold in the raisins and walnuts. Pour batter into a greased and floured loaf or tube pan and bake until firm to the touch, about 40 to 45 minutes. Let cool in the pan, then turn it out, and dust with powdered sugar.
CHOCOLATE PUDDING SOUR CREAM BUNDT CAKE (BOXED MIX) - BEA…
Doctored cake mix chocolate bundt cake made with sour cream and chocolate pudding mix. This is an easy dessert recipe that tastes homemade and a great way to improve boxed cake mix!
Provided by Crystal | Beat Bake Eat
Total Time 55 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Prepare a 10 – 12 cup (9 – 10 inch) bundt pan by greasing it very well with oil or butter. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the sour cream, oil, and milk.
- Beat in the eggs.
- Add the cake mix and pudding mix and gently mix until fully incorporated. Do not overmix.
- Pour the batter into the greased bundt pan. Smooth the top into an even layer.
- Bake for 40 – 45 minutes until a toothpick inserted deeply in the center comes out clean, then again on the opposite side.
- Cool in pan 20 minutes then remove by placing a large plate over the top and flipping it right side up. If cake doesn’t fall out right away, give the pan a few light taps until it does.
- Let cake cool completely for about an hour or at least until no longer piping hot before decorating.
- Top with frosting, glaze, or ganache of choice, or dust with powdered sugar.
EASIEST APPLESAUCE CAKE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
MUG CAKE RECIPES WITH CAKE MIX | FREE COMPLETE GUIDE ...
NEVER FAIL APPLESAUCE SPICE CAKE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
YELLOW CAKE FROM A MIX - ALLRECIPES
3 INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE CAKE MIX MUG CAKE - KIRBIE'S CRAVINGS
EASY APPLESAUCE BUNDT CAKE RECIPE - USING A BOX OF CAKE M…
CHOCOLATE CAKE FROM A MIX RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
MANDARIN ORANGE CAKE I RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
EASY CAKE RECIPES | REAL SIMPLE