BRAZILIAN CHEESE BREAD (PAO DE QUEIJO) RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
These yummy gluten/wheat free breads are good for those with Celiac disease or gluten intolerance. These are good either served plain, or with marinara sauce. For more variety, try adding a variety of herb seasonings, such as Italian seasoning or try substituting other cheeses for the Parmesan.
Provided by GLOJAO
Categories Cheese Appetizers
Total Time 40 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Yield 6 breads
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Pour olive oil, water, milk, and salt into a large saucepan, and place over high heat. When the mixture comes to a boil, remove from heat immediately, and stir in tapioca flour and garlic until smooth. Set aside to rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir the cheese and egg into the tapioca mixture until well combined, the mixture will be chunky like cottage cheese. Drop rounded, 1/4 cup-sized balls of the mixture onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until the tops are lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 384.9 calories, CarbohydrateContent 39.9 g, CholesterolContent 70.9 mg, FatContent 22.6 g, ProteinContent 6.3 g, SaturatedFatContent 4.7 g, SodiumContent 555.1 mg, SugarContent 0.9 g
GARLIC CHEESE BREAD - THE PIONEER WOMAN – RECIPES ...
- Mix cheeses with the mayonnaise and the green onions. Add dash of salt to taste and set aside or keep in fridge until you need it.Cut loaf of bread in half, then each half into half again.Working 1/4 loaf at a time, melt 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet and add 1/4 of the minced garlic. Place 1 of the 1/4 loaves face down in the skillet, swirling it to soak up the butter and garlic. Allow bread to toast in the skillet, removing garlic if it starts to get too brown.Repeat with remaining butter, garlic, and bread.Spread cheese mixture on warm loaves and bake in a 425 degree oven until cheese is hot and bubbly, about 10 minutes.Slice and serve.Then get on the Stairmaster. Pronto.
TOP 10 FOODS TO TRY IN BRAZIL - BBC GOOD FOOD
CILANTRO CHIMICHURRI SAUCE RECIPE - BRAZILIAN KITCHEN ABRO…
NEW BEDFORD PORTUGUESE KALE SOUP - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
56 RECIPES THAT START WITH A CAN OF BLACK BEANS
21 BEST TAPIOCA FLOUR RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
HOW TO SOFTEN STALE BREAD - THE SPRUCE EATS
TRADER JOE'S MUST HAVES PRODUCTS TO BUY ... - SIP BITE GO
BROWSE ALL LA LECHERA RECIPES | OFFICIAL LA LECHERA®
CASHBACK COUPONS - BUY QUALIFYING ITEMS & GET CASH BA…
MOM'S STOVETOP PORK RIBS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
MEAT AND CHEESE PLATTER (CHARCUTERIE BOARD ... - EASY A…
27 SLOW COOKER SAUSAGE RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
50 APPETIZER RECIPES THAT ARE COMPLETELY GLUTEN-FREE