GARLIC BUTTER RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Sometimes the basics are the best! I've used this simple recipe for years to make garlic bread, and any leftovers go great on barbequed steaks, pasta, rice or potatoes. You can use any butter or margarine you like. Also, fresh or minced garlic in a jar works well. Adjust the amount of garlic to your taste.
Provided by Denyse
Total Time 10 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Yield 1 cup
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a small bowl, combine softened butter, minced garlic and parmesan cheese. Season with garlic salt, Italian seasoning, pepper and paprika. Mix until smooth.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 110.3 calories, CarbohydrateContent 0.5 g, CholesterolContent 31.9 mg, FatContent 12 g, FiberContent 0.1 g, ProteinContent 0.8 g, SaturatedFatContent 7.6 g, SodiumContent 445.5 mg
OLD SCHOOL BUTTER POUND CAKE | JUST A PINCH RECIPES
Members Choice! This cake will get you raves wherever you bring it. The pound cake is so buttery and moist. This recipe is a simple, classic pound cake. Cut yourself a slice and enjoy alongside a cup of tea. Or, add some fresh berries and whipped cream on top. After one bite, friends and family will be asking you to make this all the time.
Provided by Jennifer J @chocolate_cutie
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 1 hours 30 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Beat butter and cream cheese with a mixer on medium speed until mixture comes together.
- Add sugar and extracts.
- Beat until light and fluffy. Reduce speed to low.
- Add eggs, one at a time, alternating with flours 1/2 cup at a time until all eggs and flours are used.
- Buttered, oil and flour a 10-cup shaped pan such as Bundt pan.
- Transfer batter to the Bundt pan.
- Place in cold oven. Heat oven to 325 degrees. Bake for about 1 1/2 hours or until a tester comes out clean.
- Remove cake from pan. Let cool on wire rack.
More about "butter buds inc recipes"
CINNAMON HONEY BUTTER RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 5 minutes
Category Side Dish, Sauces and Condiments, Compound Butter Recipes
Calories 98.7 calories per serving
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, confectioners' sugar honey and cinnamon. Beat until light and fluffy.
30 HOMEMADE BUTTER RECIPES, FROM SPICY TO SWEET - BRIT + CO
PEANUT BUTTER KISS COOKIES RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
Total Time 1 hours 15 minutes
- Arrange 12 of the dough balls on prepared baking sheet spaced 2 inches apart. Bake in preheated oven 8 minutes. Remove from oven; immediately press 1 chocolate kiss into center of each cookie. Return to oven; bake at 375°F until lightly browned, about 2 minutes. Remove from oven; cool on baking sheet 3 minutes. Transfer cookies to a wire rack. Repeat process 2 times with remaining 24 balls and chocolate kisses. Let cookies cool completely on wire rack, about 20 minutes.
A GIANT PEANUT BUTTER CUP YOU CAN MAKE AT HOME - PUREWOW
Total Time 1 hours 5 minutes
Calories 621 calories per serving
- 1. Bring a medium saucepan with 2 inches of water to a simmer over medium heat. Combine the dark chocolate, milk chocolate and coconut oil in a medium-size heatproof bowl and place it over the saucepan. (The bottom shouldn't touch the water.) 2. Heat the chocolate over the water until it's melted and smooth. Pour half of the chocolate into a 9-inch tart pan with a removable base. Gently tap and swirl the pan until the chocolate fully coats the base. Refrigerate the base until fully set, 15 to 20 minutes. 3. Meanwhile, in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream the peanut butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Beat in the salt and vanilla. On a piece of parchment paper, form the mixture into a 9-inch circle. 4. Remove the tart pan from the refrigerator and carefully place the peanut butter disk on top of it. Press the peanut butter layer into the edges of the pan. Pour the remaining chocolate over the peanut butter and gently tap and swirl until it fully coats the peanut butter layer. 5. Refrigerate until the top is fully set, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from the refrigerator 10 minutes before serving. To slice, run a sharp chef's knife under hot water and carefully cut the peanut butter cup into wedges. This ensures the top doesn't crack while you're slicing.
NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BALLS (BUCKEYES) - TASTY
Calories 742 calories per serving
DAIRY CONCENTRATES & INGREDIENTS | BUTTER BUDS DAIRY ...
51 BEST PEANUT BUTTER DESSERT RECIPES | RECIPES, DINNERS ...
LAND O'LAKES: BUTTER IS EVERYTHING
BUTTER & BUTTER SPREAD | LAND O'LAKES
PETER PAN PEANUT AND ALMOND BUTTER VARIETIES FOR THE ...
RECIPES - KRUSTEAZ
HOW TO MAKE CANNABUTTER FOR EDIBLES | LEAFLY
DELICIOUS CHEESE, MILK AND BUTTER FROM FRESH CANADIAN GOAT ...
PEANUT BUTTER WHISKEY DRINKS - PUREWOW
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
HOME - CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH™ CINNADUST™
AMAZON.COM: MAGICAL BUTTER MACHINE MB2E BOTANICAL ...
BUTTER NUTRITION FACTS AND HEALTH BENEFITS