BAKED BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
You can't keep showing up at these Super Bowl parties with a bag of chips every year. So, if you're ready to go from snack scrub to appetizer all-star, then give this great baked dip a try.
Provided by Chef John
Total Time 30 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine chicken, cream cheese, hot pepper sauce, 1/2 cup pepper Jack cheese, blue cheese dressing, crumbled blue cheese, seafood seasoning, and cayenne pepper in a large bowl.
- Transfer chicken mixture to a 9-inch round baking dish and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons pepper Jack cheese.
- Bake until lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven and garnish with cayenne pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 407 calories, CarbohydrateContent 3.2 g, CholesterolContent 107.3 mg, FatContent 35.9 g, FiberContent 0.1 g, ProteinContent 17.1 g, SaturatedFatContent 17.8 g, SodiumContent 1092.8 mg, SugarContent 1.5 g
BUFFALO CHICKEN CRESCENT RING RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
Serve up a classic Buffalo chicken appetizer with a crescent twist on Game Day!
Provided by Pillsbury Kitchens
Total Time 45 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat oven to 375°F. In small bowl, mix cream cheese and hot sauce until smooth. Mix in chicken and shredded cheese just until combined.
- Unroll both cans of dough; separate into 16 triangles. On ungreased large cookie sheet, arrange triangles in ring so short sides of triangles form a 5-inch circle in center. Dough will overlap. Dough ring should look like a sun.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture on the half of each triangle closest to center of ring. Top with blue cheese crumbles.
- Bring each dough triangle up over filling, tucking dough under bottom layer of dough to secure it. Repeat around ring until entire filling is enclosed (some filling might show a little).
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until dough is golden brown and thoroughly baked. Cool 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into serving slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 200 , CarbohydrateContent 12 g, CholesterolContent 35 mg, FatContent 1 1/2 , FiberContent 0 g, ProteinContent 11 g, SaturatedFatContent 6 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 420 mg, SugarContent 3 g, TransFatContent 0 g
More about "buffalo bowl recipes"
BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER RECIPE | BBC GOOD FOOD
Total Time 40 minutes
Category Snack, Starter
Calories 279 calories per serving
- For the ranch dip, whisk together the yogurt, mayo, chives, milk and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Serve the with the cauliflower alongside some celery sticks for dipping.
BAKED BUFFALO WINGS RECIPE - NYT COOKING
Total Time 35 minutes
Calories 963 per serving
- Serve with extra buffalo sauce and the blue cheese dip.
BUFFALO AND BISON RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
KETO BUFFALO CHICKEN SALAD BOWL [EASY LUNCH IDEA]
BUFFALO WINGS RECIPE (THE BEST) - EASY CHICKEN RECIPES ...
KETO BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER WINGS (NO ... - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
17 BUFFALO CHICKEN RECIPES THAT GO BEYOND WINGS
BUFFALO CHICKEN PINWHEELS - EASY CHICKEN RECIPES
CROCKPOT BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP | APPETIZERS | THE BEST BLOG ...
50 BUDDHA BOWL RECIPES TO REBOOT YOUR FOOD ROUTINE - THE ...
72 BEST SUPER BOWL RECIPES - EASY SUPER BOWL MENU IDEAS
GAME-DAY PARTY RECIPES IDEAS | SUPER BOWL RECIPES AND FOOD ...
15 HEALTHY BUDDHA BOWL RECIPES - FIT FOODIE FINDS
25+ BEST CROCKPOT SUPER BOWL RECIPES - SLOW-COOKER SUPER ...
101 CROWD-PLEASING SUPER BOWL SNACKS | SUPER BOWL RECIPES ...
BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP RECIPE - TODAY.COM
10 BEST CHICKEN RICE BOWL HEALTHY RECIPES | YUMMLY
FRANK'S REDHOT® BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP RECIPE | FRANK'S ...