GERMAN CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH COCONUT-PECAN FROSTING RECIPE ...
Serve up a winner to the chocolate lovers in your family. This towering German chocolate cake needs three layers to show off its sweet chocolate cake and creamy coconut-pecan frosting. It's a tower of delicious homemade German Chocolate Cake that will make eyes go wide when you add it to the table. This dessert reaches new heights as the must-make cake for every celebration.
Provided by Pillsbury Kitchens
Total Time 2 hours 50 minutes
Prep Time 30 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 3 (9-inch) round cake pans with shortening; lightly flour. In 1-quart saucepan, melt chocolate with water over low heat, stirring frequently. Cool.
- In large bowl, beat 2 cups sugar and 1 cup butter with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy, scraping bowl occasionally. Add 4 eggs, one at a time, beating and scraping well after each addition. Beat in chocolate mixture. On low speed, beat in remaining cake ingredients until well blended, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour batter evenly into pans.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans 5 minutes. Remove from pans; place on wire racks. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In 2-quart saucepan, cook 1 cup sugar, the evaporated milk, 1/2 cup butter and 3 eggs over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to bubble. Remove saucepan from heat. Stir in coconut, pecans and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Place 1 cake layer, top side down, on serving plate. Spread with 1/3 of frosting. Repeat with remaining cake layers and frosting, ending with frosting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 560 , CarbohydrateContent 63 g, CholesterolContent 145 mg, FatContent 6 , FiberContent 2 g, ProteinContent 8 g, SaturatedFatContent 14 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 340 mg, SugarContent 46 g, TransFatContent 1 g
BROWNED BUTTER FROSTING RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
- Melt butter in 1-quart saucepan over medium heat. Continue cooking, stirring constantly and watching closely, 5-6 minutes or until butter just starts to turn golden. (Butter will get foamy and bubble.) Remove from heat. Cool completely.
- Combine browned butter, powdered sugar and vanilla in bowl. Beat at medium speed, gradually adding enough half & half for desired spreading consistency.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 130 calories, FatContent 4.5 grams, SaturatedFatContent grams, TransfatContent grams, CholesterolContent 15 milligrams, SodiumContent 35 milligrams, CarbohydrateContent 23 grams, FiberContent 0 grams, SugarContent grams, ProteinContent 0 grams
More about "bubble frosting recipe recipes"
BEST CHEESY CHICKEN & BROCCOLI BUBBLE UP BAKE RECIPE - HOW ...
Total Time 50 minutes
Category low sugar, nut-free, easy chicken, weeknight meals, baking, dinner, poultry
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 9"-x-13" baking dish with cooking spray. In a large skillet, cook bacon until crispy, about 8 minutes, then drain on a paper towel lined plate. Wipe skillet clean. In the same skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Whisk in flour and cook until bubbly, about 1 minute. Gradually stir in milk and bring to a simmer. Cook until thickened, about 2 minutes. Whisk in cheese and cook until melted, 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper and stir in broccoli. Remove from heat. Spread broccoli mixture into the bottom of the baking dish, then top with chicken. Cut each biscuit into eighths and scatter on top of chicken. Chop bacon into small pieces and scatter on top of biscuits, then sprinkle with ranch seasoning. Bake until biscuits are golden and cooked through, about 25 minutes.
BEST APPLE CIDER BUBBLE-UP PIE RECIPE-HOW TO MAKE APPLE ...
Total Time 45 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Melt butter in a deep-walled sauté pan over medium heat. Add cinnamon and apples, stirring to combine and cooking for about 2-3 minutes. Add cider and bring to a simmer, cooking until apples have softened, about 5 minutes. Remove apples, adding them to a baking dish, and reserve 2 tbsp of the drippings. Make Cider-Caramel Sauce: Melt butter in a medium saucepan. Add flour, whisking to form a paste, then add cider, brown sugar, granulated sugar and the drippings from the apple filling. Stir to combine, bringing sauce to a simmer and cooking for about 3-4 minutes, or until it forms a dark brown sauce thick enough to coat the back of a spoon. Make cinnamon-sugar biscuits: Cut Pillsbury biscuits in half, rolling them into balls. Combine with cinnamon and sugar, coating them evenly. Pour biscuit balls and apple filling into a 13”x9” baking dish. Pour cider-caramel sauce on top, giving everything a light stir to mix. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the biscuits have baked to a puffy, golden brown.
BUBBLE 'N' SQUEAK RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
VERY POPULAR BUBBLE TEA RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
HOW TO MAKE FROSTING WITHOUT POWDERED SUGAR (THE BEST ...
DEVIL'S FOOD CAKE | NIGELLA'S RECIPES | NIGELLA LAWSON
EGGLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE BY SWASTHI'S RECIPES
FROST BY NUMBERS: HOW TO MAKE FROSTING COLORS : RECIPES ...