BRIE CHEESE APPETIZER RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
A light, fluffy puff pastry is filled with melted Brie cheese and hot fruit preserves. If you do not want a sweet wheel, you may substitute herbed cheese spread for the preserves. Baking times are the same for the substitution.
Provided by Susan Jackson
Categories Appetizers and Snacks Cheese Baked Brie Recipes
Total Time 40 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Slice one wheel of Brie cheese in half so you have 2 circles of cheese. Spread apricot or peach preserves on (the cut side) half of one circle of brie. Make sandwich out of the two halves of Brie, so that the preserves are in the center of both halves. Wrap the entire wheel of Brie with one sheet of puffed pastry and flip the entire concoction onto the prepared cooking sheet so the seam is on bottom. Brush the puffed pastry with the egg white.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the pastry in golden brown. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 286.2 calories, CarbohydrateContent 19.1 g, CholesterolContent 28.4 mg, FatContent 19.5 g, FiberContent 0.5 g, ProteinContent 8.6 g, SaturatedFatContent 7.9 g, SodiumContent 264 mg, SugarContent 4 g
APPLE-PECAN BAKED BRIE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
As family arrives for a get-together, I make sure this fruity and savory Brie is in the oven so the aromas of cinnamon and apples fill the house. —Alicia Gower, Auburn, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 25 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Yield 10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a saucepan, heat butter over medium heat. Add apple, cranberries, pecans, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg; cook and stir 5-7 minutes or until apple is tender., Cut Brie horizontally in half; place bottom half in a 9-in. pie plate. Top with half of the apple mixture; replace top. Top with remaining apple mixture., Bake, uncovered, 10-12 minutes or until cheese begins to melt. Serve warm with crackers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 131 calories, FatContent 9g fat (5g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 26mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 152mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 8g carbohydrate (6g sugars, FiberContent 1g fiber), ProteinContent 5g protein.
More about "brie melt recipes"
BAKED STUFFED BRIE WITH CRANBERRIES & WALNUTS | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 1 hours 40 minutes
Category Appetizers and Snacks, Cheese, Baked Brie Recipes
Calories 303.8 calories per serving
- Place the brie on the prepared baking sheet. Bake on the center rack in preheated oven until it is browned and leaking cheese, about 20 minutes. (Only rarely does the brie not leak through, but 20 to 25 minutes is about how long it takes to melt the cheese and brown the pastry.)
25 EASY BAKED BRIE RECIPES - HOW TO MAKE BAKED BRIE CHEESE ...
CRANBERRY WALNUT BAKED BRIE RECIPE
WHAT IS BRIE CHEESE? - THE SPRUCE EATS
29 PANINI RECIPES THAT WILL TOTALLY MAKE YOU MELT – PUREWOW
FRENCH BAKED BRIE - EASY MEALS WITH VIDEO RECIPES BY CHEF ...
BAKED PROSCIUTTO AND BRIE WITH APPLE BUTTER RECIPE | TYLER ...
BRIE EN CROUTE RECIPE - PAULA DEEN