SAUSAGE, EGG AND CHEESE BREAKFAST ROLL-UPS - PILLSBURY.…
Add this to your favorite Pillsbury™ Crescent roll breakfast recipes. You'll only need five simple ingredients for a tasty grab-and-go breakfast that will be ready in no time. Simply bake breakfast sausage, eggs, and cheddar cheese with the Crescents your family loves and you'll have the perfect sausage crescent rolls to start your day.
Provided by Shawn Syphus
Total Time 35 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat oven to 350°F. In small bowl, beat eggs. Reserve 1 tablespoon beaten egg for brushing on tops of crescent rolls. Scramble remaining eggs.
- Unroll dough onto work surface; separate into 8 triangles. Cut cheese slices in half; place 1 half on each triangle. Top each with spoonful of scrambled eggs and 1 sausage link. Loosely roll up triangles as directed on can; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Brush reserved beaten egg on top of each crescent. Sprinkle salt and pepper over each.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 270 , CarbohydrateContent 13 g, CholesterolContent 100 mg, FatContent 2 1/2 , FiberContent 0 g, ProteinContent 10 g, SaturatedFatContent 8 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 510 mg, SugarContent 3 g, TransFatContent 0 g
BREAKFAST SAUSAGE BREAD RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE …
Any time we take this savory, satisfying bread to a potluck, it goes over very well. We never bring any home. My husband generally makes this bread and prides himself on the beautiful golden loaves. -Shirley Caldwell, Northwood, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 50 minutes
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Yield 2 loaves (16 slices each).
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Cover dough and let rise in a warm place until doubled. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook sausage, mushrooms and onion over medium-high heat until sausage is no longer pink, breaking up sausage into crumbles, 6-8 minutes. Drain. Transfer to a bowl; cool., Stir in two eggs, cheese and seasonings. Roll each loaf of dough into a 16x12-in. rectangle. Spread half of the sausage mixture over each rectangle to within 1 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seams to seal. Place on a greased baking sheet., In a small bowl, whisk remaining egg. Brush over tops. Bake until golden brown, 25-30 minutes. Serve warm.
Freeze option: Securely wrap and freeze cooled loaves in foil and place in resealable plastic freezer bags. To use, place foil-wrapped loaf on a baking sheet and reheat in a 450° oven until heated through, 10-15 minutes. Carefully remove foil; return to oven a few minutes longer until crust is crisp.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 102 calories, FatContent 6g fat (2g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 32mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 176mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 8g carbohydrate (1g sugars, FiberContent 1g fiber), ProteinContent 5g protein.
SAUSAGE CRESCENT ROLL BREAKFAST ... - AMANDA'S EASY R…
TURKEY BREAKFAST SAUSAGE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
MAPLE BREAKFAST SAUSAGE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
CHEESY SAUSAGE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE - EASY EGG BAKE RECI…
SAUSAGE-HASH BROWN BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
HEALTHY KETO LOW CARB BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPE WIT…
THE BEST BRITISH SAUSAGE ROLL RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
SAUSAGE ROLL RECIPES - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
MAPLE SAUSAGE BREAKFAST SLIDERS | HOMEMADE BREAKFAST …
BISCUITS AND GRAVY WITH SAUSAGE AND EGG BREAKFAST ...
SAUSAGE AND CRESCENT ROLL BREAKFAST CASSEROLE | ALLRECIPES
HOMEMADE BREAKFAST SAUSAGE PATTIES - EASY RECIPE | THE WO…
PILLSBURY CRESCENT ROLL BREAKFAST ... - SHARE-RECIPES.NET