BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
- Combine crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and butter. Pat mixture into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Mash cream cheese until soft and creamy. Gradually beat in sour cream, 3/4 cup sugar, vanilla and flour. Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Pour mixture into crumb-lined pan. Bake in a preheated 325 degree F (165 degrees C) oven for 1 hour or until firm to the touch.
- Cool and then remove cake from pan by loosening edges with a knife. Place frozen blueberries on top of cake. Melt jelly and spoon over blueberries to glaze. Chill until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 356.2 calories, CarbohydrateContent 31.9 g, CholesterolContent 121.7 mg, FatContent 23.4 g, FiberContent 1 g, ProteinContent 6.3 g, SaturatedFatContent 13.8 g, SodiumContent 216.4 mg, SugarContent 23.5 g
EASTER SUNDAY CHEESECAKE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
I called this recipe "Easter Sunday Cheesecake" because that is when I first served it when a bunch of friends got together for Easter dinner after church. A delicious cheesecake recipe that is a bit different in that it's made in a 9x13 pan as opposed to the usual springform pan. For a little extra, I add a dash of cinnamon to the crust mixture....YUM! (Cook time includes time for cheesecake to cool overnight)
Total Time 8 hours 50 minutes
Prep Time 50 minutes
Cook Time 8 hours
Yield 1 9x13 pan of cheesecake
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Make CRUST: Mix together melted margarine, sugar, and graham cracker crumbs in 9x13 pan with fork to cover bottom evenly.
- Press down to form crust.
- Bake at 350 for 8 minutes.
- While crust is baking, make FILLING: Beat cream cheese, eggs, sugar, vanilla, and lemon juice on high until whipped.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Make TOPPING: Mix sour cream, sugar, and vanilla well.
- Pour on top of cheesecake.
- Bake at 400 for 5 minutes.
- Cool 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Make SAUCE: Add enough water to reserved berry juice to make 3/4 cup of juice.
- Combine sugar and cornstarch in a 2-cup measuring cup; mix well.
- Stir in juice and lemon juice.
- Microwave on HIGH for 3-5 minutes, until thick.
- Stir occasionally.
- Stir in fruit; cool completely.
- Pour over cheesecake and serve.
- (For a shortcut, you may also use canned pie fruit filling instead of the sauce).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 5449.9, FatContent 390.1, SaturatedFatContent 198.6, CholesterolContent 1361, SodiumContent 3741.6, CarbohydrateContent 437.2, FiberContent 9, SugarContent 364.2, ProteinContent 71.5
More about "blueberries calories per ounce recipes"
BLUEBERRY JAM RECIPE - FOOD.COM - FOOD.COM - RECIPES, FOOD ...
Total Time 50 minutes
Calories 848 per serving
- Yield: About 6 half pints.
BLUEBERRIES, RAW NUTRITION FACTS & CALORIES
CALORIES IN BEEF SIRLOIN STEAK, LEAN ONLY, BROILED ...
FOOD NUTRITION CHART | HOW MANY CALORIES ARE IN YOUR FOOD?
BLUEBERRIES, RAW NUTRITION FACTS AND ANALYSIS.
AMAZON.COM: DYMATIZE SUPER MASS GAINER PROTEIN POWDER ...
20 HIGH CALORIE PROTEIN SHAKE RECIPES FOR WEIGHT GAIN ...
HIGH CALORIE FOOD CHOICES TO ENCOURAGE WEIGHT GAIN
ORIGINAL PARKER HOUSE ROLLS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
WHAT 100 CALORIES REALLY LOOKS LIKE FOR 25 FOODS | EAT ...
SIMPLE 1200 CALORIE DIET PLAN (13 PRINTABLE DIET PLANS IN ...
23 HEALTHY PROTEIN POWDER RECIPES (EXTRA YUMMY!) - ALL ...
HOW TO INCREASE CALORIES IN YOUR UNDERWEIGHT CHILD’S ...
CHERRY PRETZEL DESSERT RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
BEST DIET FOR WOMEN OVER 50: MEAL PLANS AND RECIPES | FIT ...
BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE PIE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
15 HEALTHY OATMEAL RECIPES FOR TASTY BREAKFAST FOR LOSE WEIGHT