CHICKEN AND RICE IN CREAMY SAUCE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bring water and rice to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender and liquid has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Place the bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned and crispy, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon on paper towels; reserve bacon drippings.
- Season chicken breasts with garlic powder, onion powder, nutmeg, salt, and black pepper.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches, cook chicken breasts in hot butter, turning once, until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 10 to 12 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Transfer chicken to a cutting board and cut chicken breasts into small pieces. Reserve pan drippings.
- Bring heavy cream, cream of mushroom soup, and cream of chicken soup to a simmer in a large saucepan. Stir bacon, reserved bacon drippings, and reserved chicken drippings into cream mixture.
- Spread rice in a thick layer in the bottom of a 9x13-inch casserole dish. Spread chicken over rice and pour soup mixture over chicken. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake casserole in the preheated oven until heated through and bubbling, 10 to 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 578.4 calories, CarbohydrateContent 29.5 g, CholesterolContent 163.1 mg, FatContent 39.5 g, FiberContent 0.4 g, ProteinContent 25.5 g, SaturatedFatContent 21.6 g, SodiumContent 642.2 mg, SugarContent 0.4 g
MARTHA'S SPANISH RICE AND SAUSAGE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the onion and garlic; cook and stir until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in the sausage; cook and stir until the sausage is crisp. Mix in the rice, water, tomato sauce, adobo seasoning, salt, and black pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low. Simmer until the rice is tender and the liquid has been absorbed, about 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 558 calories, CarbohydrateContent 41.8 g, CholesterolContent 51.5 mg, FatContent 33.5 g, FiberContent 1.3 g, ProteinContent 20.7 g, SaturatedFatContent 10.1 g, SodiumContent 1287.3 mg, SugarContent 3.3 g
10 BEST HOMEMADE RICE SAUCES RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST SIMPLE SAUCE FOR RICE RECIPES | YUMMLY
22 BEST SAUCES FOR RICE [YOU NEED TO TRY HOT SAUCE NO. 16!]
10 BEST ASIAN SAUCES FOR RICE RECIPES | YUMMLY
3 EASY WAYS TO MAKE TASTY SAUCE FOR WHITE RICE: #2 IS THE BEST
10 BEST MEAT SAUCE AND RICE RECIPES | YUMMLY
SAUCE FOR FRIED RICE - SAVOR THE BEST
10 BEST VEGETARIAN SAUCE FOR RICE RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
10 BEST BEEF SAUCE AND RICE RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
10 BEST SHRIMP SAUCE WITH RICE RECIPES | YUMMLY
BEST EVER FRIED RICE WITH SECRET SAUCE | KENT ROLLINS ...
RICE MAIN DISH RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
33 CHEAP WAYS TO SPICE UP YOUR RICE - TIPHERO
65 BEST RICE RECIPES FOR DINNER - TASTE OF HOME
THE BEST FRIED RICE (BETTER THAN TAKEOUT!) - CHEF SAVVY
33 HEALTHY SAUCES SO YOU NEVER HAVE TO EAT BORING FOOD ...
SAUCE FOR SHRIMP AND RICE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
25 BEEF AND RICE RECIPES FOR EASY DINNERS | ALLRECIPES
BEST FRIED RICE RECIPE - COOKING CLASSY