BEST CARROT CAKE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
After a bite of this, you'll be on cloud nine. I love to bake this moist carrot cake recipe for friends and family. —Geri Frahm, Gretna, Nebraska
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 01 hours 35 minutes
Prep Time 35 minutes
Cook Time 60 minutes
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 19
- In a large bowl, beat the sugars, oil, eggs and vanilla until well blended. Combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and baking soda; gradually beat into sugar mixture until blended. Stir in the carrots, pineapple, raisins and walnuts. , Transfer to a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to wire rack to cool completely., For frosting, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla until fluffy. Beat in confectioners' sugar until smooth. Frost cake. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 621 calories, FatContent 32g fat (6g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 55mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 235mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 81g carbohydrate (60g sugars, FiberContent 2g fiber), ProteinContent 7g protein.
CARROT CAKE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Here's an old-fashioned carrot cake that's got more carrots than spice. Pecans can be substituted for walnuts.
Provided by Marc Boyer
Categories Holiday Cakes
Total Time 2 hours 0 minutes
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 55 minutes
Yield 15 to 18 servings
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together sugar, oil, eggs, vanilla, and buttermilk. Stir in carrots, coconut, vanilla, and pineapple. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt; gently stir into carrot mixture. Stir in chopped nuts. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean. Remove from oven, and set aside to cool.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine butter or margarine, cream cheese, vanilla, and confectioners sugar. Blend until creamy. Frost cake while still in the pan.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 615.5 calories, CarbohydrateContent 83.5 g, CholesterolContent 70.4 mg, FatContent 30.2 g, FiberContent 2.3 g, ProteinContent 6.2 g, SaturatedFatContent 10.8 g, SodiumContent 540.4 mg, SugarContent 67 g
More about "best carrot cake recipe with pineapple and coconut recipes"
BEST CARROT SHEET CAKE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes; cover pan loosely with aluminum foil to prevent excessive browning, and bake 13 more minutes or until a wooden pick inserted into center comes out clean. Drizzle Buttermilk Glaze evenly over cake; cool completely in pan. Spread Cream Cheese Frosting evenly over cake.
THE BEST CARROT CAKE RECIPE IN THE WORLD EVER(VIDEO ...
OUR FAVORITE SCRATCH CARROT CAKE RECIPE! - MY CAKE SCHOOL
CARROT CAKE RECIPE - PREPPY KITCHEN
THE BEST CARROT CAKE RECIPE EVER | MOIST AND EASY CARROT ...
BEST CARROT CAKE RECIPE - MOIST & FLUFFY! GRANDMA'S RECIPE
MY FAVORITE CARROT CAKE RECIPE - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
PINEAPPLE CARROT CAKE WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING - SALLY'…
HEALTHIER CARROT CAKE III RECIPE | ALLRECIPES