BEER AND BROWN SUGAR STEAK MARINADE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
I concocted this marinade on a lark and it turned out great. The flavors complement and do not overwhelm the natural taste of beef.
Provided by Craig Jones
Total Time 1 hours 10 minutes
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Use a fork to poke holes all over the surface of the steaks, and place steaks in a large baking dish. In a bowl, mix together beer, teriyaki sauce, and brown sugar. Pour sauce over steaks, and let sit about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with 1/2 the seasoned salt, pepper, and garlic powder; set aside for 10 minutes. Turn steaks over, sprinkle with remaining seasoned salt, pepper, and garlic powder, and continue marinating for 10 more minutes.
- Remove steaks from marinade. Pour marinade into a small saucepan, bring to a boil, and cook for several minutes.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill steaks for 7 minutes per side, or to desired doneness. During the last few minutes of grilling, baste steaks with boiled marinade to enhance the flavor and ensure juiciness.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 389.7 calories, CarbohydrateContent 9.2 g, CholesterolContent 121.1 mg, FatContent 20.8 g, FiberContent 0.1 g, ProteinContent 38.1 g, SaturatedFatContent 8.3 g, SodiumContent 546.9 mg, SugarContent 7.9 g
DAD'S BEER MARINATED STEAK | MRFOOD.COM
We combined two of Dad's favorites to come up with this recipe for Dad's Beer Marinated Steak. It's our outrageous marinade that makes this flank steak so mouthwatering and rich-tasting. Make this for him on Father's Day or any day and you'll definitely impress him.
Cook Time 10 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large resealable plastic bag or glass baking dish, combine beer, soy sauce, brown sugar, and garlic; mix well.
- Place steak in marinade and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight, turning meat occasionally.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Remove steak from marinade and discard excess marinade.
- Grill steak 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until center is cooked to medium-rare or desired doneness. Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper, then slice on an angle across the grain, and serve.
More about "beer steak recipe recipes"
ROUND STEAK IN BEER RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 1 hours 45 minutes
Calories 572.4 per serving
- bake covered in a 350 oven for 1 1/2 hours.
BEER-BRAISED BEEF RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Total Time 8 hours 21 minutes
Calories 265 calories per serving
- Shred steak with 2 forks in slow cooker; stir in molasses and salt. Let steak stand 10 minutes before serving.
10 BEST BEER MARINADE STEAK RECIPES | YUMMLY
STOUT BEER STEAK SAUCE - BEEF RECIPES - LGCM
BEER MARINATED STEAK (FLAVORFUL & JUICY) CRAFT BEERING
BEER MARINATED GRILLED STEAK RECIPE - CERTIFIED ANGUS BEEF
BEER STEAK RECIPE - COOKSRECIPES.COM
RECIPE: BEER-MARINATED RUMP STEAK, JOE CARROLL, FEEDING ...
BEER BEEF STEAK STROGANOFF - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
BEER BRAISED SLOW COOKER FLANK STEAK - PAMS DAILY DISH
STEAK AND BEER CHILI - RECIPEGIRL
CHIPOTLE BEER STEAK TACOS - OVER THE FIRE COOKING
THE 31 BEST EVER STEAK RECIPES
BEER BATTERED CHICKEN FRIED STEAK - COPYKAT RECIPES
BEER MARINADED CHUCK STEAK RECIPE - I LOVE GRILLING MEAT
BEER MARINADE FOR BEEF RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
BEER GLAZED HAM STEAKS - MANTITLEMENT