BASIC BEEF PIZZA RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
We like pizza plain and simple without the frills of many toppings. This easy-to-fix pizza is better than any frozen variety.—Linda Troop, Fleetwood, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 45 minutes
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Yield 4-6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add salt, celery salt and pepper; set aside. On a floured surface, roll dough into a 13-in. circle. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread sauce over crust to within 1/2 in. of edge. Top with cheese and beef mixture. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories , FatContent , CholesterolContent , SodiumContent , CarbohydrateContent , FiberContent , ProteinContent
BEEF TENDERLOIN WITH QUICK RED WINE PAN SAUCE RECIPE ...
- Remove the tenderloin from the refrigerator 1 hour prior to cooking.
- On the tail end of the tenderloin, about a third of the way from where it begins to taper, make an incision almost all the way through the beef. Fold the tail onto the larger portion to make an even cylinder throughout. Use ten to twelve 8-inch pieces of butcher's twine to tie the tenderloin crosswise every 3/4 to 1 inch. This will help it to keep its shape and cook evenly.
- Preheat the oven to 225 degrees F.
- Pat the tenderloin dry. Brush with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and season heavily with salt and pepper all around. Put the remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil in a cast-iron pan over medium-high heat. When hot, add the beef and sear on all sides until a nice crust is formed, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Add the thyme, garlic and 3 tablespoons of the butter to the pan. Once the butter is melted, use a spoon to baste the beef with the herb and garlic infused butter for 30 seconds.
- Transfer the beef to a rack on a baking sheet, spoon over 2 tablespoons of the herb and garlic butter mixture from the cast-iron pan (reserve the pan) and roast until the internal temperature of the thickest part reaches 120 degrees F (for medium rare), 1 to 2 hours, depending on the size of the tenderloin. Cover the beef with foil and rest for 15 minutes.
- Add the shallots to the remaining herb and garlic butter mixture in the cast-iron pan and sweat over medium heat until translucent, 3 to 5 minutes. Deglaze with the red wine and reduce until almost dry, 5 to 8 minutes. Add the beef stock, bring to a simmer and reduce by half, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, thoroughly mix the remaining 2 tablespoons butter with the flour in a small bowl.
- Reduce the heat to low and slowly whisk in the butter and flour mixture bit by bit, until the sauce reaches the desired consistency. Serve with the perfectly roasted beef.
More about "beef topping recipes"
BEEF & CHIMICHURRI SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 26 minutes
Calories 134.5 per serving
- Remove steak from grill and place in a glass baking dish; spread the sauce over top and cover dish with foil; allow to sit for 5 minutes. Remove steak from dish and slice. Serve with sauce remaining in baking dish.
BEEF SHANK SAUCE OVER POLENTA RECIPE | FOOD & WINE
Total Time 4 hours 0 minutes
- Using tongs or a slotted spoon, transfer the shanks to a plate and let cool slightly. Using 2 forks, shred the meat and scrape out marrow from the bones. Add the meat and marrow to the sauce and rewarm over moderately low heat. Season the sauce with salt and pepper and serve with polenta or pasta.
10 BEST BEEF ROUND TOP ROUND RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST ROAST BEEF SANDWICH TOPPINGS RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST BAKED POTATO WITH GROUND BEEF TOPPING RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST BEEF TENDERLOIN WITH SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
BEEF RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
TOP 6 STEAK TOPPING RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
TOP 10 ROAST BEEF RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
50 BEEF RECIPES PERFECT FOR DINNER - TASTE OF HOME
WEEKNIGHT BEEF AND BEAN CASSEROLE WITH CORNBREAD TOPPING ...
HOME MADE BEEF DRIPPING SAUCE RECIPE JUST LIKE MILLER ...
SAUCE FOR ROAST BEEF - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
HORSERADISH SAUCE RECIPE FOR ROAST BEEF
BEST CORN BEEF SANDWICH RECIPE - SHARE-RECIPES.NET
PIZZA TOPPING IDEAS - THE MEGA LIST · EASY FAMILY RECIPES
QUICK BROWN SAUCE RECIPE | JAMES BEARD FOUNDATION
BEEF STEW WITH CORN BREAD TOPPING - RECIPE | COOKS.COM