More about "beef soup dumplings recipes"
INSTANT POT BEEF STEW AND DUMPLINGS - RECIPE THIS
Instant Pot Beef Stew And Dumplings are the perfect winter comfort food to load into the pressure cooker on cold winter days. Featuring homemade cheese and parsley suet dumplings along with a beef stew made of beef, swede, potatoes, and onions.
Provided by RecipeThis.com
Categories Main Course
Total Time 50 minutes
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Peel and slice up your onion and place it into the instant pot with the extra virgin olive oil. Sauté your onion until it starts to change colour. Add in your stewing steak and brown on all sides using the same oil. Then deglaze your instant pot with red wine.
- Whilst the instant pot is warming up for its sauté, peel and dice your swede and potatoes.
- Add in your swede, potato and seasoning and mix well.
- Pour in 1 litre (just over 4 cups) of water or stock until the beef is covered.
- Pressure cook for 45 minutes followed by a 15 minute natural pressure release. Whilst the stew is cooking make your dumplings and roll into balls.
- Once the pressure has finished releasing, half the liquid and put half aside to save for beef stock for future recipes. Then stir what is left.
- Place dumpling balls over and place the lid back on the instant pot. Set the valve to sealing again and cook for 0 minutes and then do a quick pressure release. Your dumplings will be cooked in the time it takes to go to pressure.
- Once you have released pressure, serve up your stew and dumplings!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 551 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 50 g, ProteinContent 23 g, FatContent 26 g, SaturatedFatContent 7 g, TransFatContent 1 g, CholesterolContent 58 mg, SodiumContent 864 mg, FiberContent 3 g, SugarContent 7 g, UnsaturatedFatContent 19 g, ServingSize 1 serving
BEEF COBBLER | DINNER RECIPES | GOODTOKNOW
BEEF STEW WITH DUMPLINGS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
SOUP RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
10 BEST HAMBURGER STEW GROUND BEEF RECIPES | YUMMLY