SLOW COOKER BEEF NOODLE STEW RECIPE - FOOD.COM
A nice crockpot beef stew when you're not in the mood for the classic beef stew with potatoes. I'm sure you could slow-ccok this on the stovetop, I just never have. I use my 6-qt. crockpot for this.
Total Time 6 hours 20 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 6 hours
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 16
- In a large slowcooker, place the beef cubes, broth, onion, garlic, carrots, celery, tomatoes, Worcestershire, thyme, marjoram, basil, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
- When done, dissolve 3 tbsp cornstarch in the 1/4 cold water. Stir into the crockpot and replace cover.
- Cook the egg noodles according to package. Drain and stir into the crockpot.
- Cook on high for ten more minutes.
- Stir and serve.
- If you need more liquid, add it before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 764.5, FatContent 41.4, SaturatedFatContent 16, CholesterolContent 189.7, SodiumContent 957, CarbohydrateContent 48.5, FiberContent 5.5, SugarContent 9.9, ProteinContent 48.7
NO YOLKS® EASY SLOW COOKER BEEF NOODLE STEW | ALLRECIPES
Start this hearty stew in the morning. When you get home from work, simply cook up the noodles, add the veggies and thickener to the stew and by the time you set the table, dinner will be ready!
Provided by NO YOLKS(R) Noodles
Total Time 7 hours 10 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 7 hours 0 minutes
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Place the beef, onion, mushrooms, garlic, thyme and rosemary in the crock of a 4 to 5 quart slow cooker. Stir in 2 cups (500 mL) broth and the tomatoes. Set the heat to Low and cook for 6 to 7 1/2 hours (or up to 10 hours).
- Turn the heat to High. Whisk the remaining broth with the cornstarch. Stir into the slow cooker until well combined; add the vegetables. Cover and cook for an additional 20 to 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, prepare the noodles according to package directions. Spoon the hot stew over the noodles to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 448.8 calories, CarbohydrateContent 56 g, CholesterolContent 59.8 mg, FatContent 8.3 g, FiberContent 7.7 g, ProteinContent 35.2 g, SaturatedFatContent 2.8 g, SodiumContent 355.3 mg, SugarContent 7.2 g
More about "beef noodle stew recipe recipes"
PERUVIAN BEEF AND NOODLE STEW RECIPE - DAISY MARTINEZ ...
Total Time 30 minutes
- Add the noodles and simmer until al dente, about 5 minutes. Return the meat and any accumulated juices to the pot and cook until warmed through, about 1 minute. Discard the bay leaf. Season the stew with salt and pepper, ladle into bowls and serve.
BEEF AND NOODLES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 1 hours 30 minutes
Category Meat and Poultry, Beef, Steaks, Sirloin Steak Recipes
Calories 402.3 calories per serving
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook egg noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 5 minutes; drain. Serve beef mixture over noodles.
BEEF AND NOODLES RECIPE - FOOD.COM - FOOD.COM - RECIPES ...
Total Time 2 hours 20 minutes
Calories 532.8 per serving
- Cook, uncovered, for about 30 minutes or until noodles are tender and mixture is thick. Add additional broth or water if necessary (if noodles are absorbing it all).
BEEF STEW WITH BUTTERED EGG NOODLES | RACHAEL RAY IN SEASON
Total Time 2 hours 15 minutes
- About 20 minutes before the stew is done, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the egg noodles until al dente, about 7 minutes. Drain and toss with the remaining 2 1/2 tablespoons butter. Serve the stew over the noodles.
TENDER BEEF OVER NOODLES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 05 hours 45 minutes
Calories 385 calories per serving
- In a small skillet, brown beef and onion in oil; drain. Transfer to a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker., In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup water, ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, paprika and mustard; pour over meat. Cover and cook on low until meat is tender, about 5 hours. , Combine flour and remaining water until smooth; stir into meat mixture. Cover and cook until thickened, about 30 minutes longer. , Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Stir in parsley if desired. Serve with beef.
BEEF AND NOODLE STEW - MY FOOD AND FAMILY RECIPES
EASY BEEF STEW RECIPE | MARTHA STEWART
BEEF AND NOODLE GARDEN STEW - AMISH RECIPE - AMISH365.COM
NOODLES BEEF STEW MEAT - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
10 BEST BEEF AND NOODLES CROCK POT STEW MEAT RECIPES | YUMMLY
BO KHO: SPICY VIETNAMESE BEEF STEW WITH NOODLES - THE WOKS ...
VIETNAMESE BEEF STEW PHO NOODLE SOUP (PHO BO SOT VANG ...
THE BEST BEEF NOODLE SOUP RECIPE (SO EASY!) - DINNER, THEN ...
EASY BEEF AND NOODLES WITH GRAVY RECIPE | REAMES
BEEF NOODLE SOUP - 40 APRONS
SLOW COOKER BEEF AND NOODLES - SOUTHERN BITE
DELICIOUS JAPANESE BEEF STEW RECIPE WITH KIKKOMAN ...
PIONEER WOMAN BEEF NOODLE SKILLET RECIPE / EPISODE +23 ...
CROCKPOT BEEF STEW WITH NOODLES RECIPE | DEPORECIPE.CO