TOP 30 LOW-CARB & KETO DESSERTS – FREE FROM SUGAR AN…
Top low-carb and keto desserts
Provided by Dr. Andreas Eenfeldt, MD
BAKED ALASKA RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN | FOOD NETWORK
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Total Time 6 hours 29 minutes
Prep Time 45 minutes
Cook Time 4 minutes
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Make the ice cream cake: Brush a 3-quart metal bowl with vegetable oil; line with plastic wrap. Fill the bowl with scoops of the sorbet, vanilla ice cream and half of the chocolate ice cream, alternating small and large scoops to create a mosaic of colors and shapes. Place a piece of plastic wrap on top of the ice cream; press down to close the gaps between scoops and even out the surface. Remove the plastic wrap, sprinkle the ice cream with the wafer crumbs and re-cover with the plastic wrap, pressing gently. Freeze until set, about 30 minutes.
- Remove the wrap and spread the remaining chocolate ice cream in an even layer on top of the crumbs. Cut the pound cake into 1/2-inch-thick slices; completely cover the ice cream with the slices, trimming as needed (you'll use about two-thirds of the cake). Cover with fresh plastic wrap and freeze until firm, at least 2 hours or up to 2 days.
- Make the meringue: Whip the egg whites and cream of tartar in a large bowl with a mixer on medium-high speed until foamy, about 2 minutes. Gradually beat in the sugar on high speed until the whites are glossy and hold stiff peaks.
- Remove the top layer of plastic wrap, then invert the cake onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. (If necessary, let the cake stand overturned until it slips out.) Remove the rest of the plastic wrap and cover the ice cream completely with the meringue, making the dome-shaped top slightly thicker than the sides. Form swirly peaks in the meringue using the back of a spoon. Freeze for at least 3 more hours.
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees. Bake the cake until the meringue peaks are golden, about 4 minutes, or brown the meringue with a blowtorch. Let the cake soften at room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing. Freeze any leftovers.
MERINGUE - WIKIPEDIA
Meringue (/ m ə r æ ŋ /, mə-RANG; French pronunciation: [məʁɛ̃ɡ]) is a type of dessert or candy, often associated with Swiss, French, Polish and Italian cuisines, traditionally made from whipped egg …
ITALIAN MERINGUE BOILED ICING (7 MINUTE FROSTING) | BAKED BREE
May 03, 2019 · Italian meringue (also known as boiled icing) is a fluffy, white frosting for cake and other desserts.It is an incredibly easy 7 minute frosting, The snow white color makes it perfect for wedding cakes and desserts …
RECIPES - DELIA ONLINE
With over 1,400 of Delia's recipes available to browse, here we have put them in categories so you can easily …
RECIPES - DINNER, APPETIZERS, SNACKS, DESSERTS & MORE FROM ...
Broth & Stock Recipes Dried Fruits Apples Rice Pie Pan Pecans Cheddar Cheese Frostings & Icings Lemons Pork Sausages Loaf Semisweet Chocolate Chips Baked Pasta Pumpkins Stews …
LEMON MERINGUE PIE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
These creative recipes transform strawberry cake mix into brownies, cupcakes, cookies, and more, each with a stunning pink hue that's signature to strawberry cake. Plus, using cake mix means it couldn't be easier to get these desserts …
PARMESAN-BAKED PARSNIPS | RECIPES | DELIA ONLINE
Feb 14, 2022 · Delia's Parmesan-baked Parsnips recipe. This is one of the nicest ways to serve parsnips, baked crisp and golden brown in the oven with a Parmesan coating. They can be …
EASY ITALIAN DESSERTS RECIPES - OLIVEMAGAZINE
Jun 28, 2021 · Chocolate and hazelnut meringue semifreddo The Italian dessert, semifreddo, is an ice cream with a mousse-like texture. This recipe not only looks impressive, but can be made in …