More about "baked macroni and cheese recipes"
BAKED MACARONI AND CHEESE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
A friend of mine sent this recipe to me when I got my first apartment, because she knows how much I hate cooking! It's really easy— even I can make it—and tastes great. I'm not sure where she found the recipe, but it included the note 'Good source of protein, vitamin A, B group vitamins, calcium.'
Provided by deleteduser
Categories Baked Macaroni and Cheese
Yield 3 to 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- In a large pot of salted water, lightly boil the macaroni for about 5 minutes until half-cooked.
- Whisk the egg and milk together in a large cup. Add butter and cheese to the egg and milk. Stir well.
- Place the lightly cooked macaroni in the prepared baking dish. Pour the egg and cheese liquid over the macaroni, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and stir well. Press the mixture evenly around the baking dish.
- Bake uncovered, for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the top is brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 968.1 calories, CarbohydrateContent 92.6 g, CholesterolContent 194.2 mg, FatContent 45.4 g, FiberContent 3.6 g, ProteinContent 45.6 g, SaturatedFatContent 27.6 g, SodiumContent 736 mg, SugarContent 11.2 g
NORA FATEHI IS ENJOYING SOME "YUMMY" PASTA, RECIPES INSID…
ITALIAN VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
PUBLIX AD & COUPONS WEEK OF 2/17 TO 2/23 (2/16 TO 2/22 FOR ...
RAGÚ® - SAUCES, RECIPES & MORE
PUBLIX WEEKLY SALE & MATCHUPS | VALID 2/16-2/22 OR 2/17-2 ...
HOMEMADE HAMBURGER HELPER RECIPE - FARMGIRL GOURMET
SOUTHERN BAKED MACARONI AND CHEESE RECIPE
CAFETERIA MACARONI AND CHEESE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
NORA FATEHI IS ENJOYING SOME "YUMMY" PASTA, RECIPES INSIDE ...
BEST EVER CREAMY PEA SALAD WITH BACON - THE RECIPE CRITIC