BACON & EGG SALAD BITES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Chopped hard-boiled eggs, crumbled bacon, and chopped asparagus in a mayo-mustard blend is served on Pretzel Crisps® for a delicious appetizer.
Provided by Snack Factory® Pretzel Crisps®
Total Time 35 minutes
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Yield 36 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place the eggs in a medium pot and cover with cold water by 1 inch. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Then remove from heat, covered, and set aside for 10 minutes.
- In a non-stick pan, heat bacon over low heat until crisp, drain out excess oil and set aside.
- When eggs are ready, remove with a slotted spoon and transfer to a bowl of cold water. Return same pot of water to the stove on medium high heat until water reaches a boil again. Blanch asparagus in boiling water for 1 minute. With a slotted spoon, transfer asparagus to a bowl of ice water, then drain and pat dry with a paper towel. When eggs are cool to handle, remove from water and cut in half, lengthwise, then spoon out the eggs from the shells and dice.
- In a small mixing bowl, add eggs, asparagus, bacon, mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper. Gently stir until ingredients are well coated. Spoon a tablespoonful of bacon and egg salad onto Pretzel Crisps®. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 38.5 calories, CarbohydrateContent 2.5 g, CholesterolContent 22.8 mg, FatContent 2.5 g, FiberContent 0.2 g, ProteinContent 1.5 g, SaturatedFatContent 0.5 g, SodiumContent 109.9 mg, SugarContent 0.1 g
BACON AND EGG SALAD SANDWICHES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Make and share this Bacon and Egg Salad Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
Total Time 23 minutes
Prep Time 8 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place eggs in medium saucepan; cover with cold water.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook bacon until crisp.
- Drain on paper towel; crumble.
- Immediately drain; run cold water over eggs to stop cooking.
- Peel eggs; chop.
- In medium bowl, combine chopped eggs, celery, mayonnaise, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Stir in bacon.
- Chill to help blend flavors.
- Layer lettuce, egg salad and tomato slices on 4 slices of bread.
- Top with remaining bread slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 385.6, FatContent 21, SaturatedFatContent 5.5, CholesterolContent 292.2, SodiumContent 697, CarbohydrateContent 30.2, FiberContent 4.5, SugarContent 5.5, ProteinContent 18.8
More about "bacon egg salad recipe recipes"
WARM BACON AND EGG SALAD RECIPE - MARC VETRI | FOOD & WINE
- Melt the butter in a nonstick skillet. Add the bacon; cook over moderately high heat until crisp, 2 minutes. Quickly stir in the eggs and cook until barely scrambled, about 15 seconds. Remove from the heat to prevent overcooking. Spoon over the salad, toss and serve.
BACON & EGG POTATO SALAD RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 40 minutes
Category Lunch, Side Dishes
Calories 348 calories per serving
- Place potatoes in a Dutch oven; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool. , Place potatoes in a large bowl. Add the eggs, onion, bacon and parsley. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, relish, mustard, vinegar, lemon juice and seasonings. Pour over potato mixture and toss gently to coat. Refrigerate until chilled.
BACON EGG SALAD - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
BACON AND EGG SALAD RECIPE | CLAIRE ROBINSON | FOOD NETWORK
BISTRO BACON AND EGG SALAD RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN ...
EGG SALAD WITH BACON - SUPER HEALTHY KIDS
EGG SALAD WITH BACON RECIPE - ADD A PINCH
BACON DIJON EGG SALAD SANDWICH RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
WARM CHICKEN, BACON, AND EGG SALAD WITH MAYONNAISE ...
HOW TO MAKE EGG SALAD - MY RECIPE IS LOADED WITH BACON AND ...
BACON SALAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
EGG SALAD SANDWICHES WITH BACON AND SRIRACHA RECIPE ...
BACON, AVOCADO, AND EGG SALAD RECIPE | REAL SIMPLE
BACON, EGG AND SPINACH SALAD WITH ROASTED TOMATOES RECIPE ...
EGGS AND BACON RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...