EASY OMELETTE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE A BASIC TWO EGG OMELETTE
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, add the milk, season with salt and pepper and beat the mixture with a fork or whisk.
- Heat a medium sized pan over a medium heat and add the butter, allowing it to melt. Swirl the butter around the base of the pan to coat evenly.
- Add the egg mixture to the pan and as it begins to cook, use a spatula to push cooked parts from the edge to the centre of the pan. As you do this, tilt and rotate the pan to allow the uncooked egg mixture to flow into empty spaces.
- When the eggs are almost set on the surface but still look moist, slide the spatula under one side of the omelette and fold over in half to create a semi-circle. If you want to add extra fillings like cheese, ham or mushroom, do so before folding the omelette in half and only sprinkle them over one side of the omelette. Then flip the unfilled side over onto the filled half.
- Let the folded omelette cook for a further minute (less if you like the centre soft and a little runny, or more if you like it cooked through), then slide it out of the pan and onto a plate. Serve and eat immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 171 calories, CarbohydrateContent 2.3 grams carbohydrates, SugarContent 2.1 grams sugar, FatContent 12.6 grams fat, SaturatedFatContent 5.4 grams saturated fat, FiberContent 0.1 grams fiber, ProteinContent 12.2 grams protein, SodiumContent 220 milligrams sodium, ServingSize 118g
CHEESEBURGER EGG ROLLS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
I had something similar at a restaurant, threw these together at home, and they were pretty good! As a dipping sauce, use mayo and catsup mixed together.
Provided by Amy Williams Hopkins
Total Time 50 minutes
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Yield 15 egg rolls
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place the ground beef and onion in a skillet over medium heat, and cook and stir for about 10 minutes, breaking up the beef into crumbles as it cooks. Drain the meat and transfer to a bowl. Stir in the chopped pickles, shredded cheese, and mustard, and mix together well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place a bowl of water next to your work surface. Remove an egg roll wrapper from the stack, and cover the remaining wrappers with a damp paper towel to prevent them from drying out.
- Place the wrapper on the work surface with a corner facing towards you. Place about 1/4 cup of filling on the wrapper, and fold the top corner down over the filling. Tightly roll the wrapper into a cylinder, tucking in the corners as you roll, until the wrapper completely encloses the filling. Moisten the last corner with a little water, and finish wrapping so the moistened corner tightly seals to the egg roll, and there are no gaps to let the filling leak out. Place filled egg rolls on the parchment-lined baking sheet, covered with a slightly damp paper towel, while you finish making the egg rolls.
- Heat the oil in a deep saucepan or deep fryer until a thermometer registers 365 degrees F (185 degrees C). Carefully place 2 or 3 egg rolls at a time into the hot oil, and fry for about 4 or 5 minutes, turning the egg rolls over once, until golden brown. Remove the egg rolls with a tongs, and drain on paper towels.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 189.2 calories, CarbohydrateContent 18.5 g, CholesterolContent 29 mg, FatContent 8 g, FiberContent 0.8 g, ProteinContent 10 g, SaturatedFatContent 3.3 g, SodiumContent 369.2 mg, SugarContent 0.5 g
More about "asian egg omelette recipes"
EASY EGG WHITE OMELET RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 20 minutes
Category Breakfast and Brunch, Eggs, Omelet Recipes
Calories 127.7 calories per serving
- Cook in a microwave oven on High setting for 3 minutes. Remove and stir the cooked egg white from the side of the pan into the rest of the ingredients; cook for 3 more minutes on High. If the omelet is still a little runny on top, slice it into chunks and turn them over in the loaf pan; microwave for 30 more seconds on High. Adjust salt and pepper, and serve.
BEST OMELETTE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE AN OMELETTE
Total Time 10 minutes
Category gluten-free, low-carb, low-cost, brunch, Sunday lunch, breakfast, brunch, eggs, lunch
Calories 464 calories per serving
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs until no whites remain, then season with salt, pepper, and a pinch red pepper flakes. In a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Pour in eggs and tilt pan so eggs fully cover the entire pan. As eggs start to set, use a rubber spatula to drag cooked edges into center of pan. Tilt pan to let uncooked egg fall to the edge of the pan. Once the bottom is set, but top is still a little wet, sprinkle cheese and chives on one half of omelet. Fold other side over cheese and slide omelet onto a plate.
EGG FOO YOUNG (CHINESE OMELETTE) | RECIPETIN EATS
JUST EGG | COOKBOOK | JUST EGG RECIPES
ASIAN FOOD RECIPES - AUTHENTIC & EASY TO COOK | ASIAN ...
TORTILLA ESPAÑOLA (SPANISH EGG AND POTATO OMELETTE) RECIPE
OMELETTE | RECIPETIN EATS
JAPANESE TAMAGOYAKI (ROLLED OMELET) RECIPE
OMURICE (JAPANESE OMELETTE RICE ... - JUST ONE COOKBOOK
CHICKEN OMELETTE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
SPANISH OMELETTE (SPANISH TORTILLA) - CAFE DELITES
LIST OF EGG DISHES - WIKIPEDIA
37 BEST ASIAN APPETIZERS AND FINGER FOODS - SAVEUR
RECIPE ARE PERFECTS – FREE DAILY RECIPES
AUTHENTIC CHINESE & VIETNAMESE RECIPES - WOK AND KIN
EASY EGG FOO YOUNG AND GRAVY RECIPE - COPYKAT RECIPES
EGG MALAI CURRY RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE EGG CURRY RECIPE ...
RECIPES - BUENO FOODS