SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE-STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPE ...
Looking for new ways to get more spinach-artichoke dip into your life? Try these crispy chicken breasts served with a creamy sauce that only takes a minute to make.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Total Time 1 hours 5 minutes
Prep Time 40 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add spinach; cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until spinach is wilted. Remove from heat; transfer to colander. Press with spoon to drain. Chop spinach finely.
- In medium bowl, mix spinach, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and garlic. Reserve 1 1/4 cups mixture. Add artichoke hearts and mozzarella cheese to remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Season chicken breasts with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. In thick side of each chicken breast, cut 3-inch-long pocket to within 1/4 inch of opposite side of breast. Spoon about 1/4 cup artichoke mixture into pocket in each chicken breast. Secure with toothpicks.
- In shallow dish, stir together flour, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. In another shallow dish, beat eggs with whisk. Place bread crumbs on sheet of waxed paper. Dip chicken into flour mixture, coating well; shake off excess. Dip into egg mixture, then coat with bread crumbs.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in oil 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. Transfer to ungreased rimmed pan; bake 20 to 25 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F). Remove toothpicks.
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat broth to boiling over medium heat; add reserved 1 1/4 cup cream cheese mixture. Reduce heat to low; cook until smooth and hot, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice.
- Serve chicken with sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 900 , CarbohydrateContent 42 g, CholesterolContent 275 mg, FatContent 9 , FiberContent 5 g, ProteinContent 57 g, SaturatedFatContent 20 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 1420 mg, SugarContent 4 g, TransFatContent 1 g
SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE STUFFED SHELLS RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK ...
Imagine if your favorite spinach and artichoke dip dove inside some super creamy pasta shells, which then were topped with crunchy breadcrumbs reminiscent of crostini. The result? Cheesy, gooey heaven.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Total Time 1 hours 10 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Cook the pasta to al dente according to the package directions. Drain and set aside. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix together the spinach, artichokes, ricotta, 4 ounces cream cheese, 1/3 cup Parmesan, 1 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of black pepper in a medium bowl. Whisk together the half-and-half, mozzarella, remaining 4 ounces cream cheese, remaining 1/3 cup Parmesan and 1 teaspoon salt in a medium microwave-safe bowl until smooth and combined. Heat in the microwave in 30-second increments, stirring between each, until warm and smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Spread 1/2 cup cheese sauce on the bottom of a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Stuff a heaping tablespoon of the spinach mixture into each shell and arrange them in the baking dish seam-side up. Pour the remaining cheese sauce over the shells, cover with foil and bake until the cheese is melted and bubbling, 13 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the olive oil, breadcrumbs and parsley, if using, in a small bowl until well combined. Remove the foil from the baking dish and sprinkle the mixture over the shells. Bake until the breadcrumbs are golden brown and the cheese is bubbly, about 10 minutes.
ARTICHOKE RECIPES - BBC FOOD
Artichoke recipes. Confusingly, three different, unrelated plants are all known by this name. The globe artichoke is related to the thistle. Its leaves are edible, as is the bottom part of the ...
JERUSALEM ARTICHOKE RECIPES - BBC FOOD
Jerusalem artichoke recipes Jerusalem artichokes are not to be confused with globe artichokes. Jerusalem artichokes belong to the sunflower family; it is the plant’s small knobbly underground ...
NESTLé RECIPES - GOOD FOOD, GOOD LIFE | OFFICIAL GOODNES™
Browse our recipes to find something simple for you, but exciting for the family, and learn more about the brands you know and love.
GLOBE ARTICHOKE RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
25 Recipes Magazine subscription – Try your first 5 issues for only £5 With its layers of leaves and flavoursome heart, this vegetable works in a variety of savoury recipes.
50 OF THE BEST ARTICHOKE RECIPES WE'VE EVER MADE
May 20, 2021 · Artichoke Spread with Garlic Bread I've tried several different artichoke dip recipes, but this one is the absolute best! I serve it at nearly every family gathering and there are never …
THIS ARTICHOKE CASSEROLE RECIPE COULDN'T BE EASIER ...
Drain the artichokes and reserve the liquid. Cut the artichoke hearts into quarters and add to a large bowl. Stir in the bread crumbs, olive oil, reserved liquid from the artichokes, and Parmesan cheese. Add salt and cayenne pepper as desired. Pour the artichoke …
FLORENTINE ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
20 Best New Breakfast Recipes of 2021 It was a big year for breakfast! The most important meal of the day got even more innovative in 2021. Convenience worked its way into a lot of our new breakfast recipes, especially with air fryer breakfast recipes.
ARTICHOKE, CHEESE AND OLIVE ANTIPASTO RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
12 Slow Cooker Stew Recipes Under 300 Calories These healthy stew recipes have it all. They're top-rated favorites. They're easy to prep. And they're all under 300 calories. Simply add your ingredients to the slow cooker in the morning, and come home to so much deliciousness! Take a peek at our best slow cooker recipes …
BEST SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE ARTICHOK…
Oct 20, 2021 · Ree Drummond's hot spinach artichoke dip recipe is one for the books! It's so creamy, delicious, …
ONE-POT RECIPES: 88 EASY ONE-POT MEALS FOR BUSY DAYS
Dec 01, 2021 · Parmesan Chicken with Artichoke Hearts I've liked the chicken and artichoke combo for a long time. Here's my own lemony twist. With all the praise it gets, this dinner is so much …
22 EASY VEGAN RECIPES THAT TASTE DELICIOUS | REAL SIMPLE
Jan 10, 2020 · Eating an exclusively plant-based diet can be incredibly satisfying and tasty—especially with these healthy, hearty, easy-to-make vegan dinner recipes.
SPINACH & ARTICHOKE BOMB - RECIPES, PARTY FOOD, COOKING ...
Dec 01, 2017 · Preheat oven to 350° and line a small cooking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, artichoke hearts, spinach, mozzarella, parmesan, garlic and red …