BONELESS HOT WINGS--APPLEBEE'S COPYCAT RECIPE - FOOD.COM
this is an easy recipe, and if you love Applebee's boneless hot wings, then you will love these! they are so good! I make them ALL the time...enjoy!
Total Time 2 hours
Prep Time 1 hours
Cook Time 1 hours
Yield 30-40 wings, 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Trim breasts and cut into 1 inch chunks.
- Combine the flour, paprika, cayenne pepper, and salt in a LARGE bowl.
- Mix together in a separate bowl 1 cup butter, 1/2 cup hot sauce, a dash of garlic powder and a dash of pepper and heat in microwave for about 20 seconds. stir to mix well. set aside.
- Put the wings into the large bowl of flour mixture, coating each wing evenly.
- dip into mixture of butter and hot sauce, then again into flour mixture. place all the "wings" on a plate and put them in the refrigerator for 60 to 90 minutes. (This will help the breading to stick to the wings when fried.).
- Heat oil in a deep fryer to 375°F (You want just enough oil to cover the wings entirely -- an inch or so deep at least.).
- Fry them for 10 to 15 minutes or until some parts of the wings begin to turn dark brown.
- Remove the wings from the oil to a paper towel to drain, but don't let them sit too long because you want to serve the wings hot.
- For Coating:.
- Combine another 1 cup butter, 1/2 cup hot sauce, ground pepper, and garlic powder in a small saucepan over low heat. Heat until the butter is melted and the ingredients are well blended.
- Quickly put the wings into a large bowl. *You could also use a large plastic container with a lid for this.
- Add the coating mixture and stir, coating all the wings evenly or simply put all the wings inside the container with the lid, add the sauce, then shake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 565.4, FatContent 46.7, SaturatedFatContent 29.3, CholesterolContent 122, SodiumContent 1787.8, CarbohydrateContent 33, FiberContent 1.5, SugarContent 0.7, ProteinContent 5.1
APPLEBEES BONELESS BUFFALO WINGS RECIPE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Make and share this Applebees Boneless Buffalo Wings Recipe recipe from Food.com.
Total Time 30 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Yield 12 wings, 2-4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine flour, salt, peppers and paprika in a medium bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together milk and eggs. Slice each chicken breast into 6 pieces. Preheat between 4 to 6 cups of vegetable oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees F.
- One or two at a time, dip each piece of chicken into the egg mixture, then into the breading; then repeat the process so each piece of the chicken is coated twice. When all chicken pieces have been breaded, arrange them on a plate and chill for 15 minutes
- When the chicken is done chilling, drop each piece into the hot oil and fry for 5 to 6 minutes or until each piece has browned.
- As the chicken fries, combine the hot sauce and margarine in a small bowl. Microwave sauce for 20 to 30 seconds or just until the margarine is melted, then stir to combine or Combine the hot sauce and margarine in a small saucepan over low heat and stir until margarine is melted and ingredients are blended
- When chicken pieces are done frying, remove them to a plate lined with a couple paper towels. Place the chicken pieces into a covered container such as a large jar with a lid. Pour the sauce over the chicken in the container, cover, and then shake gently until each piece of chicken is coated with sauce
- Pour the chicken onto a plate and serve with bleu cheese dressing and 3 inch celery stalk pieces on the side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 4252.3, FatContent 449.3, SaturatedFatContent 61.3, CholesterolContent 110.1, SodiumContent 3234.2, CarbohydrateContent 54.8, FiberContent 2.1, SugarContent 0.7, ProteinContent 13.9
More about "applebee's boneless wings recipes"
BONELESS BUFFALO WINGS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 50 minutes
Category Appetizers and Snacks, Spicy
Calories 709.9 calories per serving
- Combine hot sauce and butter in a small bowl. Microwave sauce on High until melted, 20 to 30 seconds. Pour sauce over the cooked chicken; mix to coat.
APPLEBEE'S BONELESS WINGS RECIPE - SECRET COPYCAT ...
APPLEBEES DOUBLE CRUNCH WINGS RECIPES
COPYCAT APPLEBEE'S CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
30 COPYCAT APPLEBEE'S RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
BONELESS WINGS AT APPLEBEE'S® - ON OUR DELICIOUS APPS MENU
APPLEBEE’S® 25¢ BONELESS WINGS
APPLEBEE’S BONELESS BBQ WINGS – OPERATION WIFE
FRANK'S KITCHEN: HOW TO COOK APPLEBEE'S BONELESS WINGS ...
APPLEBEES DOUBLE CRUNCH WINGS RECIPES
COPYCAT APPLEBEE'S BUFFALO WINGS - LIFE'S A TOMATO - RIPEN ...
APPLEBEE’S BONELESS WINGS RECIPE | DANDK ORGANIZER
APPLEBEE'S COPYCAT RECIPES | TOP SECRET RECIPES
REAL BONELESS CHICKEN WINGS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
BONELESS HONEY BBQ WINGS - SO SIMPLE AND DELICIOUS! | LI' LUNA
APPLEBEES BUFFALO CHICKEN WINGS - COOKEATSHARE - RECIPES
26 BONELESS WINGS!! IDEAS | BONELESS WINGS, COOKING ...
BONELESS BUFFALO WINGS - HELLTHY JUNK FOOD
APPLEBEE'S HAS NEW CHEETOS BONELESS WINGS AND CHEESE BITES
BONELESS CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE - PULLED BARBECUE CHICKEN ...