APPLE-RHUBARB BREAD RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
Rhubarb is such a jewel that I freeze it to have all year. Here’s how my mother used rhubarb – in an apple bread spiced with cinnamon. —Linda Tom, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 01 hours 05 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 50 minutes
Yield 2 loaves (12 slices each).
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla until blended. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Add to egg mixture; stir just until moistened. Fold in apples, rhubarb and walnuts., Transfer to two greased 8x4-in. loaf pans. Bake 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 196 calories, FatContent 9g fat (1g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 31mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 186mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 27g carbohydrate (14g sugars, FiberContent 1g fiber), ProteinContent 3g protein.
HERB AND APPLE STUFFING RECIPE | INA GARTEN | FOOD NETWORK
Serve Ina Garten's crowd-pleasing stuffing at your Thanksgiving feast: Herb and Apple Stuffing from Food Network.
Provided by Ina Garten
Total Time 2 hours 50 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 2 hours 30 minutes
Yield 8 to 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Put the bread cubes on a 13 by 18 by 1-inch baking sheet and bake them in the oven for 7 minutes.
- In a large saute pan, melt the butter and add the onion, celery, apples, parsley, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Saute for 10 minutes, until the mixture is soft.
- Combine the bread cubes and cooked vegetables in a large bowl and add the chicken stock, and almonds, if desired.
- Place the stuffing into the main cavity of the turkey and into the neck of the bird. I cook a 12-pound turkey for 2 1/2 hours at 350 degrees F in a preheated oven. Make sure the stuffing in the cavity is secured by wrapping the legs tightly with string.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 370 calorie, FatContent 9 grams, SaturatedFatContent 4 grams, CholesterolContent 16 milligrams, SodiumContent 1085 milligrams, CarbohydrateContent 61 grams, FiberContent 5 grams, ProteinContent 13 grams, SugarContent 7 grams
More about "apple sage recipes"
GERMAN APPLE PANCAKE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 35 minutes
Category Breakfast, Brunch
Cuisine Europe, German
Calories 192 calories per serving
- Preheat a 10-in. cast-iron skillet in a 425° oven. Meanwhile, in a blender, combine the eggs, milk, flour, salt and nutmeg; cover and process until smooth. , Add butter to hot skillet; return to oven until butter bubbles. Pour batter into skillet. Bake, uncovered, until pancake puffs and edges are browned and crisp, 20 minutes. , For topping, in a skillet, combine the apples, butter and sugar; cook and stir over medium heat until apples are tender. Spoon into baked pancake. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Cut and serve immediately.
20 DELICIOUS APPLE COCKTAIL RECIPES TO MIX UP TONIGHT
EASY SLOW COOKER APPLE PORK ROAST RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
APPLE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
MORE THAN 200 DELICIOUS, TESTED RECIPES - WELL VEGAN
AIR FRYER APPLE FRIES - AMANDA'S COOKIN' - AIR FRYER RECIPES