APPLE BROWNIES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
This was my Mom's recipe. Easy and quick to make. Apples and walnuts are packed into a cinnamon spiced blonde brownie. Always a hit when I bring it to parties. Very moist and great to make in the fall when apples are plentiful.
Provided by BakerJim
Total Time 1 hours 0 minutes
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x9 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, beat together the melted butter, sugar, and egg until fluffy. Fold in the apples and walnuts. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Stir the flour mixture into the wet mixture until just blended. Spread the batter evenly in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake 35 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 227.4 calories, CarbohydrateContent 30.3 g, CholesterolContent 35.8 mg, FatContent 11.5 g, FiberContent 1.5 g, ProteinContent 2.5 g, SaturatedFatContent 5.3 g, SodiumContent 176.9 mg, SugarContent 20.4 g
SWEDISH APPLE PIE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
I won 1st place in an apple bake-off contest with this recipe. It is the easiest and best apple pie I have ever tasted. It has no crust, believe me, it doesn't need one. I always use Granny Smith apples because they are the best apples for pies. Enjoy!!!!
Provided by S. F. ALLEN
Total Time 1 hours 20 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 1 hours 5 minutes
Yield 1 - 9 inch pie
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9 inch pie pan with margarine.
- Fill 2/3 of the pan with sliced apples. Sprinkle with cinnamon and 1 teaspoon sugar.
- In a medium bowl, mix 1 cup sugar with the melted margarine. Stir in pecans, flour, egg and salt. Mix well. Spread mixture over the apples.
- Bake in preheated oven for 65 minutes, or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 386 calories, CarbohydrateContent 44.6 g, CholesterolContent 17.3 mg, FatContent 22.8 g, FiberContent 2.2 g, ProteinContent 3.2 g, SaturatedFatContent 3.6 g, SodiumContent 206.5 mg, SugarContent 30.7 g
More about "apple brownie recipe recipes"
APPLE DUMPLINGS WITH SAUCE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 01 hours 50 minutes
Calories 764 calories per serving
- In a large bowl, combine flour and salt; cut in shortening until crumbly. Gradually add water, tossing with a fork until dough forms a ball. Divide into 8 portions. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes or until easy to handle., Preheat oven to 350°. Roll each portion of dough between 2 lightly floured sheets of waxed paper into a 7-in. square. Place an apple on each square. Place 1 teaspoon butter and 1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar in the center of each apple., Gently bring up corners of dough to each center, trimming any excess; pinch edges to seal. If desired, cut out apple leaves and stems from dough scraps; attach to dumplings with water. Place dumplings in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with half the remaining cinnamon sugar., In a large saucepan, combine sauce ingredients. Bring just to a boil, stirring until blended. Pour over apples; sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar. , Bake until apples are tender and pastry is golden brown, 50-55 minutes, basting occasionally with sauce. Serve warm.
MINI BROWNIE TREATS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 35 minutes
Calories 94 calories per serving
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for fudgelike brownies. Fill 48 paper-lined miniature muffin cups two-thirds full. , Bake at 350° for 18-21 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. , Immediately top each with a chocolate kiss. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
BEST BROWNIE RECIPE FROM SCRATCH - HOW TO COOK.RECIPES
AMISH APPLE BREAD RECIPE | RECIPELION.COM
APPLE CRUMBLE RECIPE | CHELSEA SUGAR
BROWNIE PUDDING RECIPE | INA GARTEN | FOOD NETWORK
BROWNIE RECIPES | MARTHA STEWART
SNICKERDOODLE APPLE COBBLER RECIPE - CRAZY FOR CRUST