SWEET PARTY MIX RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Lightly grease a large roasting pan.
- In a large bowl, mix crispy corn and rice cereal, slivered almonds and toasted, chopped pecans.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and mix with dark corn syrup and light brown sugar. Pour the mixture over the crispy corn and rice cereal mixture. Stir and shake to coat all the nuts and cereal.
- Pour the coated mixture into the prepared roasting pan. Stirring approximately every 15 minutes, cook 1 hour in the preheated oven. Cool on wax paper, and store in airtight containers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 266.9 calories, CarbohydrateContent 35.6 g, CholesterolContent 15.3 mg, FatContent 13.9 g, FiberContent 1.7 g, ProteinContent 3 g, SaturatedFatContent 4.3 g, SodiumContent 176.6 mg, SugarContent 18.1 g
ORIGINAL CHEX® PARTY MIX | ALLRECIPES
- In large microwavable bowl, mix cereals, nuts, pretzels and bagel chips; set aside. In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High about 40 seconds or until melted. Stir in seasonings. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 5 to 6 minutes, thoroughly stirring every 2 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 145.7 calories, CarbohydrateContent 19.4 g, CholesterolContent 7.6 mg, FatContent 7 g, FiberContent 1.7 g, ProteinContent 3.1 g, SaturatedFatContent 2.5 g, SodiumContent 364.9 mg, SugarContent 1.9 g
More about "after party mix recipes"
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE CHEX MIX | PARTY MIX RECIPE | REE ...
Total Time 2 hours 15 minutes
- Grab a handful every 40 minutes. Eat. Spoil your appetite.
HOW TO WHIP UP A BATCH OF THE ORIGINAL CHEX PARTY MIX FROM ...
Total Time 55 minutes
Calories 168 calories per serving
- Spread out on absorbent paper to cool.
CHRISTMAS CHEX™ PARTY MIX
GINGERBREAD CHEX™ PARTY MIX
SLOW COOKER PARTY MIX - SPEND WITH PENNIES
CHEX MIX RECIPES - FOOD.COM
NUTS & BOLTS (PARTY CHEX MIX RECIPE) - SAVING ROOM FOR DESSERT
15+ HEALTHY HOMEMADE SNACK MIX RECIPES | EATINGWELL
This homemade snack mix is easy to prepare--crunchy crackers, cereal squares, and miniature pretzels are flavored with a zesty salsa-inspired seasoning mix that takes just minutes to throw together. Bake until crisp and then set it out at a party or offer it to your kids for a fun after-school snack.