5-INGREDIENT EASY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Sift flour and brown sugar into a bowl; stir in eggs. Mix butter into flour mixture until dough is creamy; fold in chocolate chips. Spoon dough onto a baking sheet, keeping them about 3 inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until slightly brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 181.4 calories, CarbohydrateContent 20.8 g, CholesterolContent 35.8 mg, FatContent 10.3 g, FiberContent 0.8 g, ProteinContent 2.5 g, SaturatedFatContent 6.3 g, SodiumContent 62.7 mg, SugarContent 8.3 g
3-INGREDIENT HOLIDAY CHOCOLATE SWIRL SUGAR COOKIES RECIPE ...
These easy Holiday Chocolate Swirl Sugar Cookies will make a sweet addition to your holiday cookie plate. We love slice-and-bake cookies because you can make a large batch with minimal effort. On top of that, this particular chocolate swirl cookies recipe only calls for three simple ingredients. Before you know it, you’ll have cookies with a beautifully marbled look that makes them almost too pretty to eat. Almost. We think you’ll find that these scrumptious, sugary delights taste just as good as they look!
Provided by Pillsbury Kitchens
Total Time 2 hours 45 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Divide cookie dough in half. In medium bowl, place half of the cookie dough. Crumble cookie dough; stir or knead in flour until well mixed. (DO NOT EAT RAW COOKIE DOUGH AFTER COMBINING WITH FLOUR.) In another medium bowl, place remaining half of cookie dough. Crumble cookie dough; stir or knead in cocoa until well mixed.
- Divide each of the doughs in half. Take one half of each of the sugar and cocoa cookie doughs, and press together into a ball. Gently knead to mix doughs (don’t overwork dough or it will lose marbling). Press combined doughs back into a ball.
- Shape into a roll, 6 inches long by 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Wrap dough log tightly with plastic wrap. Repeat forming, shaping and rolling with remaining dough pieces. Refrigerate about 1 hour 30 minutes or until firm.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Unwrap 1 of the dough logs; cut into 1/2-inch slices. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet, reshaping if necessary.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are set. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Unwrap remaining dough log, and repeat slicing and baking. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Store covered in airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 80 , CarbohydrateContent 13 g, CholesterolContent 0 mg, FatContent 1/2 , FiberContent 0 g, ProteinContent 1 g, SaturatedFatContent 1 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Cookie, SodiumContent 85 mg, SugarContent 7 g, TransFatContent 0 g
More about "5 ingredient chocolate cookies recipes"
5-INGREDIENT SUGAR COOKIES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Total Time 2 hours 0 minutes
- Whisk together 2 1/2 Tbsp. water and remaining 2 cups powdered sugar. Dip top of each cookie in glaze, and transfer to a wire rack in a jelly-roll pan. Sprinkle with nonpareils. Let stand 1 hour or until set.
3-INGREDIENT PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE ...
Total Time 1 hours 20 minutes
Calories 90 per serving
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until cookies spring back when touched in center. Cool on pan 5 minutes; remove to cooling rack to cool completely, about 30 minutes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
FIVE-INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE | MARTHA STEWART
Total Time 25 minutes
Category Cookie Recipes
- Transfer to a wire rack; let cool. Cookies can be stored in an airtight container up to 3 days.
CHEWY KETO CHOCOLATE COOKIES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 23 minutes
Category Desserts, Cookies, Chocolate Cookie Recipes
Calories 173 calories per serving
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are firm, about 12 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
5 INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE DIPPED PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES ...
REVIEW: MARTHA STEWART'S 5-INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE-CHIP COOKIES
3 INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (NO FLOUR OR EGGS ...
SECRET INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - ONCE UPON A CHEF
SUPER EASY 5-INGREDIENT ESPRESSO CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES
5 INGREDIENT RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
3-INGREDIENT PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - SUGARHERO
5 INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES | LIFE MADE SIMPLE
5-INGREDIENT PEPPERMINT CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES - BAKER BY NATURE
2 INGREDIENT NO BAKE CHOCOLATE COOKIES (NO FLOUR, EGGS ...
3 INGREDIENT NO BAKE CHOCOLATE OATMEAL COOKIES (NO FLOUR ...
3-INGREDIENT TOASTED COCONUT COOKIES ~ SIMPLE SWEET RECIPES
3 INGREDIENT OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | BIGGER ...
CHEWY DOUBLE CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT COOKIES | MINIMALIST ...