SLOVAK NUT ROLLS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
This is an old Slovak recipe. In Slovak it is called Roshky. The rolls are filled with lekvar, a thick, soft fruit spread. This is an all day project. This recipe will make 7 or 8 twelve inch loaves, or some dough may be reserved for lekvar squares.
Provided by Bob
Yield 7 or 8 loaves
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Prepare two fillings. Mix together walnuts, 1 cup sugar, and 1/ 8 teaspoon cinnamon. In a separate bowl, mix lekvar with lemon juice and 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, combine 1 cup sugar, 2 cups butter or margarine, and 6 eggs. Mix well. Add sour cream, milk, flour, yeast, and salt. Beat thoroughly until dough does not stick to hands.
- Form dough into 7 or 8 balls. Roll out each ball on a lightly floured board to a rectangle.
- Brush dough with melted butter. Fill with fillings. Roll tight. Place on greased pans, and let stand for approximately 4 hours to raise before baking.
- Brush tops with beaten egg yolk just before placing in oven.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 262.8 calories, CarbohydrateContent 29.9 g, CholesterolContent 27.7 mg, FatContent 14.2 g, FiberContent 1.2 g, ProteinContent 5 g, SaturatedFatContent 3.3 g, SodiumContent 110 mg, SugarContent 8.9 g
MINI BANANA BREADS RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
Who doesn't love banana bread? This one's mini-sized for simple gift giving.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Total Time 3 hours 0 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottoms only of 10 (4 1/2x2 1/2x1 1/2-inch) mini loaf pans with shortening or cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix sugar and butter with spoon. Stir in eggs until well blended. Add bananas, buttermilk and vanilla; beat until smooth. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt just until moistened. Stir in nuts. Divide batter evenly among pans, filling each with about 1/2 cup batter.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Loosen sides of loaves from pans; remove from pans to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 2 hours. Wrap tightly and store at room temperature up to 4 days, or refrigerate up to 10 days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 45 , CarbohydrateContent 7 g, CholesterolContent 10 mg, FatContent 1/2 , FiberContent 0 g, ProteinContent 0 g, SaturatedFatContent 1 g, ServingSize 1 Slice, SodiumContent 55 mg, SugarContent 4 g, TransFatContent 0 g
More about "4 inch nut recipes"
BEST BANANA BREAD! RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 1 hours 10 minutes
Calories 350.8 per serving
- Bread is done when a toothpick or knife comes out clean from the thickest part. Top will be dark brown, not golden.
THE BEST HEALTHY NUT RECIPES TO ADD TO YOUR ROTATION | SHAPE
NUTS AND SEEDS APPETIZER RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CARAMEL NUT TARTLETS RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
NUT RECIPES | JUST A PINCH RECIPES
WALNUT PIE CRUST RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
EASY TART CRUST RECIPE | WILLIAMS SONOMA
NUTS AT LOWES.COM
SAVORY SPICED MIXED NUTS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
BEST MINI CHEESECAKE RECIPE (WITH SUGGESTED VARIATIONS ...
BANANA NUT BREAD | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE COMMUNITY!
SUPER MOIST FRUIT CAKE RECIPE | MERRYBOOSTERS
BOLT DEPOT - US NUT SIZE TABLE - DIAMETER AND HEIGHT
CRAFTSMAN AUTOMOTIVE NUT CRACKER IN THE AUTOMOTIVE HAND ...
BANANA NUT BREAD | VERY BEST BAKING
THE BEST BANANA NUT BREAD RECIPE - CHEERFUL COOK
KETO GRANOLA BARS- JUST 4 INGREDIENTS! - THE BIG MAN'S WORLD
HOW TO USE T-NUTS IN WOOD | HUNKER
CALORIES IN NUT ROLL - HEALTHY RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES