DIRTY RICE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
- In a heavy saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and the chopped onions; saute for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Mix in the bell pepper, chili powder, ground annatto, chili flakes, cumin, and cinnamon. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Pour the rice into the saucepan and stir to coat. Add the water and 1 teaspoon salt, and bring the rice to a boil over high heat. Cover the pan and turn the heat to low. Simmer the rice for 25 minutes.
- When the rice is cooked, mix in tomatoes, corn, black beans, and pine nuts. Stir in salt, pepper and lime juice. When the mixture is heated through, spoon it onto plates and top with the sliced red onion and cilantro. Serve a wedge or two of lime with each plate to squeeze over the rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 409.1 calories, CarbohydrateContent 71.4 g, FatContent 9 g, FiberContent 9.1 g, ProteinContent 13.7 g, SaturatedFatContent 1.4 g, SodiumContent 424.2 mg, SugarContent 5.8 g
SWEET SURPRISE CHILI RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
I’ve won three chili cook-offs with this recipe. Everyone loves it, and they’re always amazed when I reveal the secret ingredient!
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 02 hours 30 minutes
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 02 hours 00 minutes
Yield 8 servings (2-3/4 quarts).
Number Of Ingredients 16
- In a Dutch oven, brown beef in oil in batches. Remove and keep warm. Add sausage and onion to the pan; cook and stir over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. , Return beef to the pan; stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1-3/4 to 2 hours or until beef is tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories false, FatContent 17 g fat (6 g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 89 mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 1,188 mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 45 g carbohydrate, FiberContent 7 g fiber, ProteinContent 47 g protein.
More about "14 teaspoon equals recipes"
SWEET AND SPICY BAKED BEANS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 01 hours 05 minutes
Category Side Dishes
Calories false per serving
- In a large bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients. Stir in half the onions and bacon. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish., Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining onions and bacon. Bake, uncovered, 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly.
BUN BARS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Category Desserts, Cookies, No-Bake Cookie Recipes
Calories 1292.2 calories per serving
- Add peanuts to rest of chocolate mixture and spread on top of vanilla layer. Chill in freezer 1 hour until set. Keep in refrigerator until served.
HOW MUCH GARLIC POWDER EQUALS ONE CLOVE? - DELICIOUS, EASY ...
HOW MUCH VANILLA EXTRACT EQUALS ONE VANILLA BEAN? - HOME ...
CLASSIC BOLOGNESE | ITALIAN RECIPES | SBS FOOD
GARLIC PRAWN PASTA | EASY DINNER RECIPES | SBS FOOD
WEIGHT TO VOLUME CONVERTER FOR RECIPES - HOW MANY WIKI ...
COOKING MEASUREMENTS & ABBREVIATIONS | LAND O'LAKES
14 WAYS TO USE GROUND GINGER - DIY HERBAL RECIPES, SOAP ...
HOW MANY ML IN TEASPOON (CONVERT) - HOWMANYML.COM
WHAT IS HALF OF A TABLESPOON? | LEAFTV
FAST NO KNEAD BREAD, FASTER DUTCH OVEN ... - JENNY CAN COOK
HOW MANY 1/3 CUPS EQUALS 1 CUP? - BLURTIT
LIGHT AND FLUFFY ALMOND FLOUR MUFFINS - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
JUICE OF ONE LEMON EQUALS HOW MUCH CONCENTRATE LEMON JUICE
HOMEMADE SEASONINGS MIXES AND BLENDS RECIPES
LIQUID & DRY MEASUREMENT CONVERSION CHART
USDA ERS - FRUIT AND VEGETABLE PRICES