1 MINUTE CHOCOLATE FROSTING (BOILED FROSTING) RECIPE ...
from cdkitchen.com Recipe ID: 24742 This is an easy, quick frosting, like my grandmothers used to make. Here at a high altitude I boil it for two minutes.
Provided by kitchenwitchCO
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Mix together. Bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute. Add vanilla. Cool partially, then beat with a mixer for 3 minutes or until spreadable consistency.
- CDKitchen Note: Please read the reviews on this recipe. We have personally tested this recipe and it WORKS if you follow the directions.
- This recipe has received such varying reviews we thought we better bring it to the CDTestKitchen. You'll notice we're giving it 5 stars - that's because it turned out perfect for us. We boiled the mixture about a minute (maybe 20-30 seconds more) then let it cool just a little (in case it splatted it wouldn't burn then!) and beat it with an electric mixer for about 3 1/2 minutes. We used all the measurements/ingredients exactly as called for in the recipe. One thing that may be confusing people is that this is not a fluffy kind of frosting that you use to decorate a cake. This is more of a frosting that would go on brownies, or a cake that is in a pan. The mixture will harden some however, but it definitely shouldn't be soupy like some reviewers mentioned. Be careful not to heat it over too high a heat, or the sugar will start to turn to candy (which will make the mixture crunchy). We think the biggest success factor is the mixing time/technique. Don't try to mix this by hand, you won't get it to the right consistency. Also, don't let it cool too much before spreading it since it will firm up more while it cools (to the point it won't be easily spreadable).
INSTANT POT RECIPES – THE OFFICIAL CURATED INSTANT POT RECIPES
Save hours at the stove by pressure cooking the sauce and then simply adding in the pasta at the end. The Instant Pot® comes up to pressure more quickly the second time around, so the second step takes no time at all.
Provided by Weldon Owen
Total Time 45 minutes
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Select Sauté on the Instant Pot® and add the bacon. Cook until the bacon is crispy and almost all the fat has rendered, about 5 minutes. Add the butter, onion, carrot, and celery and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the beef, pork, and sage and cook, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes. Add the wine and cook until combined. Add the tomato paste, tomatoes, 3 teaspoons salt, and 3 teaspoons pepper and stir to combine. Press the Cancel button to reset the program.
- Lock the lid in place and turn the valve to Sealing. Press the Pressure Cook button and set the cook time for 8 minutes at high pressure. Turn the valve to Venting to quick-release the steam. Carefully remove the lid. Taste the sauce and adjust the seasoning as needed. Press the Cancel button to reset the program.
- Add the pasta and water. Lock the lid in place and turn the valve to Sealing. Press the Pressure Cook button and set the cook time for 6 minutes at high pressure. Let the steam release naturally for 15 minutes, then turn the valve to Venting to quick-release any residual steam. Carefully remove the lid and stir in the 1 cup (115 g) cheese. Taste and adjust the seasoning as needed.
- Serve in individual bowls topped with cheese and fresh herbs.
ANYONE EATING 1 MINUTE MUFFINS? NEED SOME NEW RECIPES ...
2021-11-02 · Anyone here eating 1 minute flax seed muffins? I do,! The basic recipe is below for those who have never made them. 1/ 4 cup ground flax seed 2 tsp of cinnamon 1 egg 1 tsp of coconut oil 1 tsp baking powder 1 packet of Stevia Mix all in a microwave safe coffee cup Put in Microwave and cook for 50-65 seconds depending on your microwave
DESSERT RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER
Dessert recipes (297). Make sure your dinners finish on a high note with our collection of delicious dessert recipes. Whether you’re looking for a classic crumble recipe, inspiration for a refreshing summer sorbet, or in need of a super-impressive celebration cake, we’ve got you covered.
30-MINUTE RECIPES - PILLSBURY.COM
Low on time? Everything on this page either preps in 30 minutes or less, or is on the table in under half an hour. BOOM.
30-MINUTE MEAL RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
30-Minute Meal Recipes. Need dinner quick? Find fast and easy pastas, chicken dishes, stir fry, and more. 6394507.jpg. 30-Minute Chicken Main Dishes . 1406922.jpg. 30-Minute Pasta Main Dishes . 90870.jpg. 30-Minute Beef Main Dishes . 1069425.jpg. 30-Minute Vegetarian Main Dishes . One-Skillet Shrimp and Rice with Spinach and Artichokes . 30-Minute Seafood Main Dishes . Staff Picks. quick ...
30-MINUTE CHICKEN MAIN DISH RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
Allrecipes has an extensive collection of stew recipes from many cultures and cuisines, and here we've rounded up 15 of our very best — from classic American beef stew to traditional Irish lamb stew, Italian cioppino, and Southern gumbo and jambalaya. Scroll through and you'll also find top-rated recipes for chicken stew, black bean stew, oyster stew, and more. Your next bowl of stew is ...
RECIPES NZ | BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND ... - FOOD IN A MINUTE
Find recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner from NZ, using local and in-season ingredients. Download our free recipe app today. One of NZ’s most trusted sources of recipe inspiration. Creating simple, delicious recipes for 25 years. × SHOP EASY AS MEAL KITS TRENDING RECIPES ALL RECIPES . MEAL IDEAS BREAKFAST IDEAS DINNER IDEAS SIDE DISHES HEALTHY DISHES LATEST RECIPES MAIN INGREDIENTS ...
COOKING WITH TAMMY.RECIPES - QUICK AND EASY DELICIOUS RECIPES
2020-05-27 · Quick and easy 30-minute recipe. Perfectly seasoned chicken breast. Then added to a creamy decadent Tuscan sauce. Serve with your favorite pasta. And you will have the ultimate dinner. by cookingwithtammy. Creamy Tuscan Salmon Recipe. Creamy Tuscan Salmon Recipe! This salmon recipe is definitely a winner. It makes the perfect weekday or weekend dinner. A quick recipe that doesn’t hold back ...
25+ LAST-MINUTE THANKSGIVING SIDE DISH RECIPES ...
Make last-minute, easy sides like green beans, Brussels sprouts and mashed potatoes this Thanksgiving with these delicious recipes from Food Network.